Chapter Twenty

(Y/N)'s Point of View:
There was a crash, and I head Jack cry out. Dad jumped up, holding me, then rushed over to the door, peeking out. "Jack?!"

There was silence, and a cold, icy feeling settled in my chest. I gripped Dad's neck, staring down the hall, my breath coming shallow and fast. My heart felt like it was going to burst.

"JACK, GODDAMMIT! THIS ISN'T FUNNY-!"

I screamed, Jack's body flying out of the office and hitting the wall, slumping to the ground, blood trickling down his face. "Jack!"

Dad reeled back, and slammed the door with his foot, throwing me onto my bed, and putting my desk chair under the knob, keeping it from being opened. He picked me back up, and held me close, opening the window by my bed. His hands were going black again, his eyes distorting. My eyes couldn't stop staring at the door as someone kicked it. It splintered but held, and I knew... With another kick it would be open. 

"Daddy!" I cried.

"It's okay, Baby," he whispered, leaping through the window, curling his body around mine as he rolled on the ground. He bounced up, and started to sprint.

An arm reached out of the window, holding the frame as another body-someone with black hair, and a blue shirt-jumped out, following. He didn't gain ground, but didn't fall back. I had the distinct feeling that he could be on us in a mere second, and the thought left me unable to move. I've never been so scared, never so terrified. I wasn't sure I understood. They stared at me with violet eyes, slowing grinning.

"Dad," I gasped. "H-he..."

Dad looked back, and snarled, spinning, and sliding back on the ground. "Run," he growled, setting me down swiftly. Before I could move, he darted forward, and slammed into the man, snarling like an angry animal. They clawed at each other, the other man grunting and growling.

I spun, and ran down the street, following it until I reached the fenced alley way. I turned down their, panting and crying, stumbling on the gravel every once and a while. The sound of their fighting had long since diminished with each step I took, until all I heard was silence. I slowed to a stop, and plopped down, panting. I didn't know what was worse: Hearing that terrifying sound, or hearing nothing.

Anti's Point of View:
I threw in a punch to Google's gut, quickly followed by a right hook. He stumbled, shaking his head, then growled, leaping and lashing out with a swift kick which took me off my feet, and sent me flying. A spurt of black liquid flew out of my mouth, and I landed on my side. I howled, my upper arm tearing on the asphalt. Google flew at me, racking a hand down my chest. I cried out again, but gave him a kick of my own, leaping up with the flexibility of a cat. He staggered. I took the opportunity to claw at his arms, and chest, tearing off the prosthetic skin, and wires, revealing the metal workings inside. 

He gave off a whine of pain, sparks flying as my claws came in contact with the metal. He spun out of my reach, picking up a rock. He drew his arm back, and took aim. I snarled, glaring, then leaped to the side as it flew past, going well over a hundred miles an hour.

"Why do you protect that human?" He asked, slowly circling me, damaged arm twitching and sparking violently. "You could easily kill them."

I crouched slightly, watching and following him closely, growling ferally. 

Google slowly grinned, which made me yearn to bite it off. "Google doesn't want to hurt her, did you know that? I'm watching the commands run through his database right now. He is trying, so desperately, to stop me. Why is that, I wonder?"

"Because we all hate you," I spat.

"Ah," he nodded, violent eyes flashing dangerously. "Understandable. I do try to kill all of you when I do manage to take control. I succeeded in two this time. Two," his head tilted to the side, and he stopped walking. "I think that's the little girl's fault."

"No."

"Oh?"

I shook my head, then lunged, sounding like an animal as I bit his other arm, tearing it off. Google let out a shriek scream, falling back and kicking out, a watery blue substance pouring from the now exposed shoulder. 

I spat out the substance, taking a step back, sneering. "I'll kill you over and over again if I have to, Virus. Make no mistake of that," spinning on my heal, I started heading for where (Y/N) ran off to.

Google started to laugh, a low chuckle at first, which escalated to that of crazed laughter. A chill ran down my spine, and I stopped, glancing back. I frowned.

"Did you really think it'd be that easy?" He laughed, the substance slowly coming to a stop. "DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WOULD BE SO FUCKING EASY?!"