The Birth of Hawky Bubble, Master of Purgatory

56 MILES FROM THE NORTH POLE.

INSIDE A HOLLOWED-OUT CLIFF, A CASINO LIES.

WITHIN RESIDE THE GREAT FORCES OF EVIL, LEAD BY THE NEW DEMON LORD, TRICK GRAELL.

ONE UNFORTUNATE BOY DISCOVERED THE CASINO BY ACCIDENT, AND NOW LIVES THERE.

THIS IS HIS STORY.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The light never faded.

We were floating, in the light.

I was alone.

Where was I?

There! Someone!

"Lindsey?" I called.

Somehow, I was able to move towards them. I swam through the light.

The figure turned their head as I moved towards them. That wasn't Lindsey.

"Who... are you?"

Red hair. Green eyes. Tall. Thin.

The figure grinned.

"Soul."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sat up, clutching my head. "Oww... shit. What happened?"

The two fighting deities were lying on the floor as well, both to their original forms, the arms nowhere to be seen. And someone new was here as well. The person in question was levitating over the spot where God and Trick collided. Said spot had a nasty-looking scorch mark.

This person had short red hair, green eyes, and vampire fangs peeking out from under their upper lip. They were wearing a white, short-sleeved button-up shirt with a black bowtie around their neck. They also wore dark dress pants and shoes. Their ears were pointed, like an elf.

"Huh," the young person said, bored. "Took you guys long enough. A fight was all you guys needed to give me a form, and you knew that, didn't you?"

Grace and Trick looked up in alarm. After a few seconds, recognition graced both deities' faces, and Trick cracked a toothy smile. To my shock, Trick had a gap between their two front teeth.

"Why, if it isn't Gwendolyn," Trick mused. "Why didn't I expect this?"

God took a step backwards. "Wait, if she was created because of the two of us..."

The deity shot Trick a dirty look. "That's so wrong," she growled. "I am NEVER getting near you again. Not even to fight. This can NEVER happen again. Not ever. Hawky's your responsibility. Don't want her."

With that, God jumped out the window. From a distance, I could see a sole white bat wing sprout out of the deity's back and lift her out of the hole at the top of the cliff.

"So, Lindsey," the newcomer started, "What'll you do with me, huh? Torture me? Poison me again?"

Trick sighed. "What bullshit has gotten into you? No, I'm going to help you reclaim your kingdom, stupid. Now, if you can, follow me. I'm not dealing with this bullshit."

Trick sprouted one black feathered wing and flew out the window after God. "Hawky" followed them, unsure but excited. With that, the two left, me sitting on the floor, clutching my lance, trying to ponder what had just happened