Chapter 11

Seulgi POV

It was after school and I totally forgot that I was hanging out with Jaebum today.

Yeri: Seulgi Unnie, do you wanna go to ice cream?

Seulgi: Miahne... I going to hang out with Jaebum today

Yeri: Okay

I walked outside, waiting for Jaebum to come. A few minutes passed and I saw him walking out of the school gates.

"Annyeong" He said "Sorry, I was practicing real quick"

I turned around, "Annyeong"

Fast forwards they were walking around town. (I got lazy to write more...)

Both me and Jaebum were walking and I didn't really think we'll talk and have things in common. Which was a surprise. I just laughed at times when he said things. We kept walking down the sidewalk. Then, we saw someone who looked familiar.

"Seulgi ah...!"

I turned around to see Jimin, walking towards us. "Jimin...?"

Jimin looked at Jaebum with a discussed face.

"What are you doing? Irene ah was wondering where you were. Your currently late to practice" Jimin added

"Jinjja?! She didn't text me"

"Look at your phone"

I took my phone out of my bag and saw so much text messages from Irene ah. "Aish!"

"I swear... I told Irene ah that I was hanging out with Jaebum..." I thought

Jimin grabbed my arm and pulled me away so we can hurry to the practice room. "Yah!" "Jaebum ah, I'll see you at school on Monday"

"Bye..." Jaebum said

Me and Jimin were walking back to the school.

"I thought I told Irene ah that I was hanging out with Jaebum" I said

"Then again, she was probably busy" Jimin added

"Yah, Jimin ah"

"Ne?"

"Whenever I talk to Jaebum or even talk about him, why do you get so cold?"

"Pffff! Not even"

Irene POV

"Where is Seulgi ah? She's going to be late for practice" I said

I was texting massive texts to Seulgi ah but for the past hour, she didn't answer back. Almost all of the members were waiting for Seulgi. Until I saw Jimin walking down the corridor with Taehyung. "Yah!! Jimin ah!"

He turned around, "Ne?"

"Have you seen Seulgi ah?"

"Ani... She left right after school"

"To where?"

"To hang out with Jaebum... Didn't she tell you?"

I don't recall her telling me where she was "Ani... Do you know where she is?"

"I think so..."

"Go get her. Even though she's with Jaebum right now, please get her. This practice is important..."

"Arraseo"

Jimin POV

Me and Taehyung were walking down the corridor and I heard Irene yelling my name, "Yah!! Jimin ah!" I turned around and saw Irene.

"Ne?"

"Have you seen Seulgi ah?"

"Ani, she left after school"

"To where?"

"To hang out with Jaebum... Didn't she tell you?"

"Ani... Do you know where she is?"

"I think so"

"Go get her, even though she's with Jaebum with now, please get her. This practice is important"

"Arraseo"

I left trying to find Seulgi ah. I walked into town and I saw her talking with Jaebum. Something in me didn't like them talking to each other."What is this feeling I'm feeling?"

Seulgi ah!"

Seulgi turned around, "Jimin...?"

Irene was wondering where you were. You're currently late for practice"

"Jinjja? She didn't text me"

"Look at your phone"

She looked at her phone, "Aish!"

Then I grabbed her arm because she was already late, and I didn't want her to get into trouble even more.

"Yah Jimin!" Seulgi said "Jaebum ah, I'll see you at school on Monday!"

"Bye..." Jaebum said

We reached to school, and Seulgi turned to me and asked me a something, "Whenever I talk to Jaebum or even talk about him, why do you get so cold?"

"Pfff, not even" I said

To be honest, I think this was the most I wrote...