Chapter 26

Irene POV

It was right after practice and it was storming. More like thunder storming... Great... Jimin and Taehyung ah stayed with us when we were practicing.

The thunder crackled while I jumped while being scared. Yes, even the littlest things make be jump. Like loud noises makes me scared for my life. Seulgi and Jimin ah just kept talking. While Wendy ah was talking to Taehyung. And Joy had to leave early because her Appa and Eomma told her so.

"Me and Seulgi will be back..." Wendy said

"I'll come too!" Jimin said while following them as they left.

I didn't know why but Jimin ah went with them. But know it was just me and Taehyung. Another thunder came on. I jumped again. Taehyung came towards me. "Are you afraid of the storm?" 

"Ne--ne..." I said

At that point I had no one to comfort me because Seulgi, Wendy, and Jimin left. I don't want Taehyung ah to comfort me because I don't want people to see me cry.

It just came on and off. I held my hands and cupped it against my ears. Even though I'm the oldest, I act like the youngest. Taehyung sat next to me trying to comfort me as I'm crying.

Then omg, there was it again this time I shrieked.

"Ah!" I said 

I hid my face in Taehyung's shoulder. At this point, I didn't care who I was crying to. I just needed someone to comfort me.

Seulgi POV

I was busy talking to Jimin until Wendy spoke, "Me and Seul will be back"

"I'll come too" Jimin said

I was surprised that Jimin came with us, plus Wendy was calling me out that quick.

All three of us walked out of the practice room.

"Yah!" Wendy said "Me and Seul were just gonna originally leave Irene and Taehyung alone together"

"And what about me??" Jimin asked

"Well... At least you understood this time" Wendy said

"Yes! Irene and Taehyung ah should be close by today" I said

"Why?" Jimin asks

"Cause, Irene ah hates loud noises. Since she doesn't have me or Wendy to comfort her, she is gonna end up being comfort by Taehyung ah" I said

"Ah~ genius!" Wendy said