Chapter 7

Seulgi POV

I got off the bus, and I heard Ailee calling me my name. "Seulgi ah!"

I turned around, "Hey". Me and Ailee was walking to school and we were talking until we reached to class. We sat down at our seats, waiting for the teacher to come in.

When school started, the teacher walked in, and the students greeted them, "Hello class, today is the test. No cheating!" The teacher handed out the exam (test rather) to each student.

I looked at the test and thought, "Alright!~ I feel confident that I'm going to do well!"

I read carefully the questions and filled in the answer, there wasn't any question that I didn't know. Hopefully.

Later, the class ended and the teacher said, "Bring up your test as you walk out". I watched as students were giving the test to the teacher and packing up to leave. Me and Wendy turned in our test as we walked out.

"Seulgi ah, how did you think you did?" Wendy asked

"I'm pretty confident on my results" I said "How about you?"

"I feel like I did better that last year"

Jimin came over to us, "How did you guys think you did?"

"Hm... I feel like I did well" I said

"What about you?" Wendy asked

"Uh... I did pretty okay, even though I studied" Jimin said

Fast forwards to Lunch.

Me and Wendy continued to walk down the corridor walking down. Wendy got a text saying that the other members were on the rooftop. We walked up to the rooftop, wondering why the others were there.

"Hey, why are you guys up here?" I asked

"Yeri ah wanted to chill here... I don't know why" Irene answered