Chapter 29

Namjoon POV

Me and a few of the members realized that Jungkook became distance from us. Instead of being so happy and energetic, he's now sad and doesn't want others to approach him. Is it because of Yeri?

Me and Jin kept walking down the corridor. 

"I wonder why Jungkook is so down..." Jin said to himself

"It's probably because of Yeri" I said

"Is that so?" Jin said

"Yeah, right when Yeri was in the hospital and now in a coma, Jungkook became depressed" I said

Me and Jin just kept talking by our lockers. In the corner of my eye, I see Wendy walking up to Jungkook. All I saw was Wendy talking, but Jungkook wasn't answering back. And he just left. Right after, Wendy ah comes towards us.

"Yah, what's up with him?" Wendy said, "Is it because of Yeri...? If so... Geez... It hit him hard"

"Yeah. All of us is concerned for him" I said

It was time for class, Me and Jin walked a different way while Wendy walked alone.

Wendy POV

It sometimes surprises me that got7 is a popular group that students fans about. Honestly, only Jackson and Mark is the only people I'm close too. It was after school, and I just waved goodbye to Seulgi, who's going to have a small dance competition against Jungkook (a/n: Just to be clear, Seulgi will have a small dance competition against Jungkook in the dance practice room. Jimin and Hoseok will also be there too) because he said that he dances better than her.

I walk outside and sit on a bench just to catch some air.

"Wendy!!" I heard someone shouting my name in English 

I turned around, it was Jackson and Mark, "Hey!"

Jackson ran towards me while Mark just kept walking, to catch up with him. 

"It's been awhile! Jackson said

"Well technically yeah" I said

Jackson and Mark is like my childhood friends. In the past, we would always hang out. That was right before I left for Canada.

 "Why don't you say 'hi' to me when I said hi to you?" Jackson asked

"Mwo? When do you ever say hi to me?" 

"Almost every morning!" 

That's when I realized that I don't reply to him because I plug in my earphones and blast my music so that's why I can't hear him.

"Oh... I plug in my earphones so I can't hear you"

I just laughed while Jackson just stared at me like I was crazy. "Ahaha" 

I calmed down from laughing and I saw Mark looking at me and smiling. I swear, he creeps me out sometimes. Sometimes out of no where, we would speak in Korean then move to English. Then I get a call from Namjoon.

Namjoon: Where are you? Irene was getting worried

Wendy: Oh ahaha

"Who is it?" Jackson asked

"Namjoon" I said

Jackson gasped and grabbed the phone out of my hand just to talk to Namjoon. I swear, Jackson and Namjoon's bromance is real. Then, he turned it on speaker.

Jackson: Namjoon!!

Namjoon: Jackson?

Jackson: How have you been?

Namjoon: Uh fine... 

Jackson: Why don't we hang out anymore?

Namjoon: *silence*

Namjoon: Jackson, I try to make a day when we could hangout, but you always say that you don't want to hangout on that day

Jackson: Whhhaaattt...??? When did I say that??

Mark: Just last week

Jackson: Shh! No one asked you Mark!

That caused everyone to laugh.

Jackson: I never said that

Namjoon: Yes you did! 

Jackson: Okay, okay... Maybe I did say that

Wendy: Pff maybe?

Namjoon POV

All I hear on the phone is Wendy and Jackson arguing.

Wendy: Jackson, I need to text Irene

Jackson: Wait, I need to talk to Namjoon before you hang up!!

Wendy: Call him later! I need to go!

Jackson: Arasseo... Bye Namjoon, when I see you in the corridor you better--

Then Wendy ah hung up. Welp, I never know what Jackson said.

Wendy POV

Jackson: Arasseo... Bye Namjoon, when I see you in the corridor you better--

Then I just hung up because I know Irene is going to be mad at me that I was late.

"What?! You cut me off when I was trying to finish my sentence to Namjoon" Jackson said

"Dude, call him or text him on your own, welp I'm going" I said, "Bye!"

"Bye!" Mark said, while waving

"See ya" Jackson said