Chapter 22

Irene POV

Me, Seulgi, and Wendy ah were talking in the corridor. Then, Taehyung came behind us, "Annyeong"

We all turned around. By the time I turned back to Seulgi and Wendy ah, they were gone.

"Aish! Where did they go?" I asked

"Irene ah, ever since when we first met, I always liked you. You were the only one I liked..." Taehyung said, "I like you... Irene ah"

My eyes widen I didn't know Taehyung liked me. Did the others knew?

"Taehyung ah... I like you too... But..." I said

I added on, "I don't know... Just give me time, you just put me on the spot... I'll give you an answer by Friday"

Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung POV

"Taehyung ah, why do you look so tense?" I heard Jimin saying

"What if Irene noona doesn't like me? What if she says no? If so, it's gonna be so awkward..." I said to myself

"Dude, chill... Just face your fears and confess" Jimin said "It's easy"

"Alright..." I said

I walked down the corridor and I was surprised to see Irene noona with Seulgi and Wendy noona.

"Annyeong" 

By the time Irene turned around, Seulgi and Wendy were gone.

"Aish! Where did they go?" I heard her say

"Irene ah, ever since when we first met, I always like you. You were the only one I liked..." I said, "I like you... Irene noona"

Her eyes widen with surprise, "Taehyung ah... I like you too... But"

She added on, "I don't know... Just give me time, you just put me on the spot... I'll give you an answer by Friday"

I just nodded, even more so nervous.

Irene POV

We were waiting in class and I walked over to Seulgi and Wendy ah who were talking, "Yah, did you guys know that Taehyung liked me?"

Seulgi and Wendy looked at each other then Wendy spoke up, "Yeah... We all did"

"Plus, Taehyung ah even told me that he liked you" Seulgi added

"Jinjja?!" I said

Yeri and Joy turned their chairs, "Yeah, we all knew"

"Was it just me who didn't know?!" I said

"Ne" all four of them said