Chapter 27

Seulgi POV

Finally, I got off the bus and kept walking into school. "Seulgi ah!"

I turned around, it was Taehyung ah, "Oh hey. How was the confession?"

He finally caught up with me, "Uh... A bit awkward... She answered back saying that she needed more time to think... What does that mean??"

"Oh, she just wants time to think about it" I said 

"Am I that bad? She needs time to think?" 

"Aniyo! It's... That Irene ah likes to think things through... When did she say she's gonna tell you?"

"By Friday" 

"Oh, that's tomorrow" 

"Oh!" 

"I'll talk to her about it"

"Thanks noona!"

It was before class and I walked to Irene ah, "Hey"

"Oh hey" Irene said

"Did you make you decision yet?"

"Mwo...? Oh... Yeah. But I'm not sure what to do... Taehyung ah is a great guy but... Is he..."

"Irene ah... He's not gonna be like your ex"

"How do you know?" She said while getting paranoid 

"Because Taehyung ah will actually care about your feelings and will be on your side the whole time" 

"Okay..." 

Irene POV

Class just ended and Seulgi left with Jimin to their next class. And I walked out of the corridor. Then, I saw Yeri ah.

"Irene Unnie!" Yeri shouted

"Yeri..." I said

"Is something wrong?"

"Aniyo!" I said "Have you seen Taehyung?"

"Taehyung Oppa...? Aniyo..."

"That's fine... You going to lunch?"

"Ne! Are you coming?"

"I will but not now. I'm going to talk to Taehyung"

"Alright!"

I turned on my phone, ready to text Taehyung. He's probably with the others.

Joohyun: Hey, I have my answer... 

Joohyun: Meet me at the roof top

I turned off my phone and started to walk up the stairs.

Taehyung POV

We all turned and saw Yeri ah walking into the canteen and sitting down next to us. I was busy talking to Jimin and Seulgi ah, until I got a text message from Irene noona.

Joohyun: Hey, I have my answer...

Joohyun: Meet me at the roof top

I jumped while Jimin was just staring at me, "What Taehyung?"

I had no time to answer I walked up the stairs to the roof top. Then I answered.

Taetae: Arraseo. I'll be there

I reached to the roof top and Irene noona turned around. Her beautiful smile, smiled back at me and I smiled at her.

"Irene..." I spoke

She paused a little, "My answer is... Yes, I'll be your girlfriend"

"Yes!!" I thought 

I walked over to her and kissed her on her cheek. 

It was after school and me and Irene noona walked together holding hands, to BTS and Red Velvet's hang out. Then all of them stared at us.

Yeri gasped, "Unnie!! Yay!!"

"Are you guys a couple?" Suga asked

"Ne!" Me and Irene noona said

"Congrats man!~" Jungkook said

I kissed Irene noona while after Wendy shouted, "YAH!! Love birds, that's not necessary!"

Oohh~ A New Life is coming to a end soon! I'm thinking about making a second book and continuing it... Im thinking about the last chapter might be 30 or 35. This has nothing to do with this chapt but, I'm starting to like i.o.i... And I just realized that the makane, Somi is 15!! I never seen a kpop idol be that young! 😱