Chapter 23

Joy POV

Me, Wendy, and Seulgi Unnie and also BTS oppas were waiting in the front of the school until we heard Irene Unnie running into the classroom.

"Yah!!" Irene Unnie shouted

All three of us looked at her confused.

"What is it Unnie?" I asked

"Yeri ah... She's..." She said, "In the hospital..."

"Mwo?!" All three of us said

"I don't know, but I just got a text saying that Yeri is in the hospital" Irene states

"We gotta go to the hospital" Seulgi says

Yeri POV

I was on my way to school and the crosswalk light turned so it was time for people to walk. You know me a teenager, I was on my phone as I started to walk. But, there was a car speeding. I heard faint fully someone yelling, "Watch out!!"

As I turned around to see the car, suddenly the car crashed into me. And I crashed right after...

Someone POV

I saw this girl on her phone. Yah, this generation is getting bad, always on their phones. Then I saw a car speeding. "Watch out!!"

The girl turned around and suddenly the car crashed into her. Then, I immediately called the ambulance. A few minutes passed and the ambulance came and picked her up and left to the hospital.

Wendy POV

All four of us were so shocked. We arrived at the hospital, running to the front desk.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're looking for a patient name... Kim Yerim" I said

"Oh, she's in room 418" the front desk lady said

"Thanks" I said

All of us walked into the elevator. Once we reached to the 4th floor, we kept walking down the hall until we saw Yeri's room. Which we did and we walked in.

As we walked in, we noticed she was unconscious and lying on the bed. The doctor had noticed us walk in, "Annyeonghaseyo" 

"Hey doc, what's the matter with Yeri?" Joy asked

"I'm Doctor Min. Uh... On her way to school, she got into a accident while walking in a crosswalk. Thankfully, someone was there and called the ambulance" Doctor Min said, "I'm guessing you guys ran from school"

"Is she in a coma?" Jungkook asked

"Ne..." Doctor Min said

"When will she wake up?" Seulgi asked

"Hopefully in a few weeks" Doctor Min said

Doctor Min left. I couldn't believe Yeri ah crashed into a car and in a coma. Of course since Yeri ah is the youngest of all four of us or including with BTS, we were so shocked...