Chapter 35

Irene POV

"Joohyun ah!" Seulgi said, running towards me

"What is it?" I said

I looked at her while she was panting, "A few minutes ago... I recived a text from the hospital"

This better not be a dream...

"What did they say?" I asked

"I'm not sure... They just told us to... Come to the hospital when we have... The time to" Seulgi said, catching her breath

"Mwo?" I said, "So should we get the others?" 

"Yeah. It seems important" 

Me and Seulgi walked out of the corridor and we saw everyone just chilling on a bench.

"Hey guys" Wendy said

"We need to go to the hospital now" I said

"Mwo? Joohyun Unnie... Why?" Joy asked

"The hospital called Seulgi to come to the hospital asap" I said, "So we need to go... Now"

・・・

We arrived at the hospital really nervous. Then later Wendy asked the front desk lady where Yeri was staying. After, we got her room number and walked into the elevator.

I sighed, "I hope Yeri ah is okay"

"Me too" Seulgi said

The elevator doors opened up and we walked into the hallway and we saw the sign saying, "Kim Yerim". 

"Here we go..." Jimin said

No one else wanted to open the door, so I had to open the door. "Yeri ah?"

All twelve of us walked into the room and the last person closed the door behind them.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Yeri greeted

"Yah Yeri ah, you don't need to be formal around us" Hoseok blurted out

"Mwo?" Yeri was confused

Then the doctor walked in, "Oh, annyeonghaseyo"

Then Jungkook walked over to Yeri hugging her, "I missed you Yeri..."

Suddenly Yeri pushed Jungkook away from her. Mostly everyone was shocked because she would ethier insult him back or return back the hug.

"Who are you guys?" Yeri asked

We were all so shocked then Joy spoke up, "You don't remember us?"

Then the doctor jumped in, "Oh I forgot to mention this... Yeri ah... She lost her memories..."

Jungkook POV

All of our eyes widen. I couldn't believe it. I felt like I wanted to tear up. And cry. All the others just stood there completely shocked and also tearing up. All of these memories we made together was that all a waste? How are we gonna break this news to the teachers? Or even anyone?

As the doctor left, everyone was trying to comfort me. Everyone had eventually broke up into their own conversations trying to figure out what to do. Then Seulgi came towards me. "How you pulling up?"

"Not great..." I said, "Even though I never really showed my affections towards Yeri... I regret it... Now she doesn't even remember me..."

"Well, just hang it there, I doubt things will get better but just hope everything will get better" Seulgi said, then left to Wendy and Jimin.

Welp, that was the end of this fanfic! I do plan to make a book 2... That would ethier come out tomorrow or next week. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this fanfic... I also started a new Jungri fanfic called, "Opposites Attract". So if you are interested, then please check it out! :)