Chapter 34

Irene POV

It was a bit hazy over the week. I'm so stressed out over school and other things in my life. Taehyung ah does try to cheer me up, but sometimes it wouldn't always work. Then, I got a text from Yeri ah.

Yeri: Annyeong Unnie! 

Me: Yeri ah, you woke up already?

Yeri: Apparently so... 

I was so happy she finally woke up. I walked outside of my room and I shouted to the others that Yeri finally woke up from her coma.

"Mwo?! That's crazy!" Wendy said

"We need to visit her!" Joy said

"I'll contact BTS" I said

Then I texted Jin.

Me: Jin ah! Yeri finally woke up!

Jin: Jinjja?! We will visit her at the hospital then

・・・

We eventually arrived at the hospital and walked over to Yeri's room. We were all so happy to see her smiling.

"Annyeong Unnies!" Yeri said

"Yeri, your awake!" Joy said, while running towards her to hug her

A few minutes passed and BTS came by. "Yeri!"

The youngest ran over to her and hugged her. Finally after 3 months... She's awake.

Seulgi and Jimin were just talking and I think flirting... Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook were talking. While Jin and Namjoon were just shocked on what just happened. And lastly, Wendy and Suga was arguing.

There was so much things that Yeri ah missed, and I wanted to fill her in on what was going on. And what homework she missed.

"Hey, Irene Unnie... What did I miss when I was gone?" Yeri asked

"Not much actually... Everything was normal" I said

An hour passed and BTS just left while it was just the five of us. I was spacing out a bit I guess.

"Joohyun!" I heard a voice said

Then it repeated, "Joohyun!!" But louder.

"Joohyun!!"

Suddenly I woke up. "Joohyun!!" I could feel someone shaking me. I immediately sat up from my bed and saw Seulgi ah by my bedside.

"Are you okay?" Seulgi asks, "I had to come here to wake you up for school because you didn't wake up when I called you, so I just came here"

I looked around my room. Stunned. What just happened...?

。。。

It was all a dream... A dream... I just wished it wasn't a dream, but it was a reality...