Chapter 28

Joy POV

It was time to return to school. It felt weird to arrive at school without Yeri. Or even hanging out, it always felt like we were missing her from the group. By the time it was lunch, I was all alone well, I had the other single BTS members but since Irene and Seulgi Unnie were the only ones dating one of the BTS oppas. Seulgi and Jimin just kept flirting with each other, while Irene and Taehyung ah was just awkward. 

Wendy and Suga? Oh, I honestly don't know what relationship is between them. Suga Oppa never told me how he feels and Wendy is denying it.Then again, it was different. Usually I would talk to Yeri while the others were talking, but since Yeri isn't here, I was forced to talk with the other members.

Fast forwards to the end of class...

All of the students had left the class while remaining students stayed was me, Irene, Namjoon, and Suga.

"Hey, where did Yeri go? Did she go on a trip or something?" Teacher Yang said

We all looked at each other, debating if we should tell her or not.

"Yeri ah... She was on her way to school and she got into a car accident" Irene spoke up

"Mwo? Jinjja? When?" Teacher Yang

"A few weeks ago" I said

"Is it a minor injury? Or..." Teacher Yang asked

"Ani... She's in a coma" Namjoon said

Teacher Yang's eyes widen, "Mwo?! You guys didn't tell the teachers and staff?!"

"Uh... You didn't ask...?" I said

Teacher Yang just shook her head in disbelief, "Aish you kids! Hopefully Yeri ah will be able to wake up"

Seulgi POV

I just remembered I have detention today, just because I was five minutes late. Ugh, I hate my teacher! He's so strict on the littlest things! I kept walking and I reached the school garden. I started to pick up trash, a few minutes passed and I heard a familiar voice... But who is it...?

"Remember me Seulgi...?"  

I turned around, "J--Jaebum...? You have detention?"

"Ne" He said

It was still awkward since his confession (like months ago...) I hate my teacher for putting me in this torture awkwardness!

"How did you get detention?" I asked while picking up trash and putting it in my trash bag

"Me and a few friends were late to class. How about you? How did you get detention?" He asks

"Oh, like the same as you. But it was just me who was late to class" I said

Jimin POV

I was walking down the upstairs corridor, and I saw through the window, and I saw Seulgi ah with someone, "Who is that?"

As I looked closer, it's Jaebum! Ah hhheeeellll nooo....

I ran down stairs. Once I got downstairs, I walked to them. It seemed like he was telling her something funny, maybe that's why she was laughing and smiling.

"Where were you? I tired calling you" I said

"Really? Miahne" She said

"Jagiya, let's get boba!" I said, trying to get him away

"Yah, I gotta finish detention" 

"You can finish that later!" I said

I grabbed her wrist and started to walk away.