Chapter 18

Jimin POV

It was right before school ended, the teacher gave us time to chill before school ended. I turned to my right and I saw Jungkook staring at me.

"Yes...?" I asked

"Are you going to ask out Seulgi ah??" Jungkook asks

"Today...??" I said

"Yeah! Dude, you can do it" he says

"But what if she says no?" 

"She shouldn't. After all, you are the Park Jimin" 

"Yeah..." I said "By the way, you suck at movitating others"

"Yah!!"

Seulgi POV

It was a Friday after school. I'm pretty glad it's a Friday because I don't need to stress over exams coming up. I looked at my phone and received a text from Wendy ah.

Wan-ah: Where do you wanna meet up? All of the members are with me

Seulbear: Hm... In the front of the school

Wan-ah: Alright

I started to walk to through the corridor to get to the front of the school. I wasn't looking where I was going, and I bumped into someone. I quickly apologized. When I looked up, I realized it was Jimin ah. 

"Oh, it's just you" I said, jokingly 

"Yah!" He said

I started to walk away and I heard him saying my name, but I ignored it because he was probably going to say something stupid. Until I felt his hand grabbing my wrist and pulling back to him. I was able to turn around.

"Yah! What do you want?! I just wanna go home and sleep in peace!~" I whined

"Seulgi ah, wanna go on a date?" He asks

"Hm... Sure" I said

The next day...

I woke up, remembering that it's me and Jimin's date today. I recently received a text from Jimin.

Jimin: I'll pick you up at 2:30 

Seulgi: Okay

Jimin: By the way... What's my contact name?

Seulgi: Just 'Jimin' why? Did you want to change it?

Jimin: Yeah

Jimin: Change it to 'Chimchim'

Seulgi: Fine

Change name to Chimchim

Change name to Seulbear

Seulbear: There, I changed your name

Chimchim: Cool... What should your name be?

Seulbear: Just keep it simple, 'Seulbear'

Chimchim: That's simple? I guess so...

A few hours passed and I wore...

I walked outside my house, and saw Jimin ah waiting outside of my gate to my house

I walked outside my house, and saw Jimin ah waiting outside of my gate to my house. "oh hey"

A few minutes passed at we talked in the cafe, I took a slip from my Caramel macchiato. There was never a point of the conversation when we would stop talking, it was like we knew each other forever.

 I'm not just gonna end it off this chapter like this, I could think of anything. Like literally my mind couldn't think more...