Chapter 33

Seulgi POV

I walked inside of the bus. Surprisingly I didn't see Jimin ah... Then I saw Ailee a few seats down. As she turned around, she smiled. And I did the same. Then I texted Jimin.

Me: Chimchim, where are you?

Jimin: I caught a ride with Taehyung ah

Me: Oh...

Jimin: Why? Do you miss me at the moment?

I didn't answer back because of his cheesy text messages.

Eventually everyone got off the bus. Then Ailee shouted out my name. "Seulgi!"

I turned around as Ailee was catching up to me. "Hey, where were you for the past months?"

"Oh, I got busy with homework and stuff for university. Plus, I just came back from visiting America a few weeks ago" Ailee said

"Ah~" I said

Then we both hear Hyorin calling for Ailee. "I'll see you in school"

"Bye" I said. I watched Ailee as she walked towards Hyorin and right after, they both went to catch up with their other friends.

I kept walking down the sidewalk to get to the school, then I see Jaebum ah.

"Seulgi ah!" Jaebum shouted. While one of his friends were walking the opposite direction. I guess he just left after their conversation was over.

"Hi" I said

"Did we have any homework for class?" He asks

"Aniyo. I don't think so" I said

A few minutes passed and we just kept talking until it was time to go to class. 

"Oh, here" he said

"Mwo? What's this?" I asked him

"My phone number" Jaebum said

"What do I need it for?" I said, clearly I don't notice myself that I'm being straight forwards

"Just if you feel down, you can always text me" he said, as he winked

I gagged inside. Then Jaebum ah left. 

I walked into class. There was time left so students could talk to each other before the teacher walks in. Then Taehyung sat in front of me to talk to me. 

"Oh hey" I said

"Seul, you better be careful around Jaebum" He says

"I know, I've heard what people were saying about him" I said, "Don't worry, Wendy ah warned me about that a few months ago"

"Okay" He said

・・・

Jimin POV

"I'll be going" I said

"See you, bye" Hoseok said

"Bye" Jungkook said

I walked out of class and I walked down the stairs and I could hear Jaebum and Seulgi talking. Then I waited on the side so I could eavesdrop on their conversation.

Over the conversation I'm hearing, Jaebum is like totally flirting with Seulgi ah. To be honest, compared to me he's not as good as a flirt. 

"I'll walk you home" Jaebum said, "And then we can try to plan a day to work on the project"

"Ah nah. I'll walk home. Alone. But thanks for offering" Seulgi said

Jaebum eventually left while I saw Seulgi texting someone. Then my phone buzzed.

Seulbear: Chimchim. The weirdest thing happened to me right now. Jaebum ah just asked if he can walk me home and I was all like, 'Um... Nope!' 

Me: Just don't worry about it

Me: It's not worth getting crazy about

Seulbear: Arasseo