Chapter 1

Seulgi POV

I was really nervous to go to my new school. Is all the students going to think I'm shy? I hope not... I wore my uniform. Something told me that I'll like this school much more than my old school. I walked to the bus stop. Usually when I was at my old school, Eomma would pick me up and drop me off. Today will be the day when I will finally be sociable.

I waited for the bus to come. Finally 10 minutes passed and the bus just arrived. I watched as the doors flung open. As I walked in, the bus was almost packed, there was almost at least no more seats to sit at. A girl with the same uniform as me smiled.

"Could I sit here?" I asked

The girl answered back, "Sure"

I sat down next to her, thinking "She looks like an upperclassmen!"

I faced my fears and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kang Seulgi"

The girl looked at me. But she smiled and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Yejin, but you can call me Ailee if you like"

A few minutes passed and we reached to the school. The school looked like they just renovated the whole school. I got off the bus and I heard Ailee calling me. "Seulgi ah!"

The first time meeting Ailee, It didn't really bother me that she wasn't formal.

"Hey, Where are you heading?" Ailee asked

"Um... To home room" I said, unsure

"Okay... Oh, your in the same homeroom as me! Daebak!" Ailee said "Here follow me"

I was walking with Ailee. I wasn't sure if she was this nice or only to new students. We were walking down the corridor, I noticed that students were looking at us, especially me. We reached homeroom and that's when school started. Just in time, the teacher came from the other side of the corridor.

Third Person POV

"Okay, Seulgi ah, stay here. The teacher will guide you from there" Ailee said

Seulgi just nodded.

"Okay class, we have a transfer student, please come in" said the teacher

Seulgi walked into the classroom, feeling nervous because all of the students in the class were starting at her as she made a entrance.

Seulgi POV

"Please introduce yourself" the teacher said

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kang Seulgi. I hope we can all be friends!" I said

Right after a student who stood out the most was a student with orange hair. He kept starring at me ever since I walked in. Even more so, I was nervous.

"Seulgi-sshi you can sit next to Son Seungwan" the teacher said

She raised her hand so I could see where she sits. Still the orange haired student kept starring at me as I walked to sit at my desk. He was kind of creeping me out.

"Yah, Jimin! Your freaking out Seulgi!" Seungwan said

Class had ended and I was packing up my stuff and was heading out the door until Seungwan shouted my name.

"Kang Seulgi, isn't it?" Seungwan asked

"Ne..." I said

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Son Seungwan" She said "But you can call me Wendy"

The orange hair student came. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Jimin. You'll fall for me any day!"

"Don't worry about him... He's naturally like that" Wendy commented

Me, Wendy, and Jimin was walking down the corridor going to the next class.

"What's your next class?" Wendy asked

"Um... Vocals" I said

"Awesome! That's where me and Jimin is going" Wendy said

We reached Vocals Class. Wendy and Jimin walked to their seats, and I waited until the teacher introduce me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kang Seulgi! I hope we all can be friends!" I said

Then I was told to sit next to Ailee. "What?! Ailee is in this class?!"

Fast forwards to the end of class.

Three students walked up to us.

"Meet Seulgi ah" Wendy said

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Yerim! You can call me Yeri" Yeri said

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Taehyung" said Taehyung

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook said

All 6 of us walked to lunch. This was when I wasn't sure if I was welcomed to eat with them. Eventually, I was getting introduced to everyone.

"So Seulgi ah, do you sing?" Hoseok asks

"Ne. I sing and dance" I said

"Wow! That's amazing!" Joy said

Fast forwards to the end of school

Me and the other 4 of them were walking outside of the school until Irene said my name, "Seulgi ah, do you want to join Red Velvet?"

I was speechless "You sure?"

"Ne, are you up for it?" Irene asked

"Sure!" I said

I smiled while the others smiled too.

"I finally belong somewhere..." I thought

Authors Note: This was the first time I'm making a Fanfic, so please bare with me at my horrible plots! :)