Chapter 1

Chapter 1™

So here I was, first day at my new college and I was completely lost. Great.

Note the sarcasm.

I read the silver palette number of each door, hoping to find my own.

123,124,125..

Almost there... 126,127,128,

Bingo! 129.

I breathed a sigh of relief, I was getting pretty exhausted by now carrying my luggage for almost 30 mins straight.

I searched in my side bag for the key the receptionist gave me.

I've always wondered what it would be like to stay away from home, my own room, my own space, no one always provoking you..

I felt a cold metal and digged out my key. Trying the brass key in the lock.

It didn't open.

I sighed as I put my bag down and tried again. Still didn't open. I tried once again, this time harshly stabbing the key in the hole. But the stupid door just wouldn't open.

''Need help there?'' I heard an unknown voice behind me.

I spun around and saw a tall, boy. He had emerald green eyes. His hands were travelling up to his brown hair which seemed so soft that I just felt the need to stroke them curls, and his kissable pink lips were now turning into a smirk.

First impressions - He was hot.

''Uh yeah'' I stuttered "Please" I hesitated, avoiding eye contact and passing him the key.

He took the key from my hand I felt a shiver crawl up through my spine when his hand brushed against mine.

The boy jiggled my key in the keyhole and it unlocked, I felt embarrassment take over me.

Seriously Is that how easy it was?

I returned a timid smile and walked into my new room.

''So, your new here?'' he simply asked.

I just nodded. I was socially awkward If you haven't yet noticed.

''You don't talk much, I prefer girls who talk especially now that this is our room '' He said point his finger towards the room.

What did he just say?

''The names Harry Styles you're?'' he simply asked.

''Uh um.. Riley Taylor'' I forced a thin line smile.

''Anything wrong?'' Harry asked clearly amused at my reaction.

I responded shaking my head. What is wrong with me?

I don't know what was making me behave this way, was it the fact im finally in college or I'm sharing a room with a boy?

♣ ♣ ♣

- sonia<3