Chapter 40

Ok, so while you guys are reading this, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHERE THE QUOTATION MARKS ARE! There are comments made by Mira in her head while she's talking and if you don't pay attention, it may seem a little wierd as to why someone didn't get angry.
The picture above is actually mine for once!  I spend like two hours putting it together in an app called Total Recall, using all the previous pictures of the house to do so.  I'm so proud of it!  It's still color coded rom when I put it together but the blue is the upper floor where Tony's room is, the green in the ground floor, and the pink is the basement!  The attic isn't on the layout because it's only two rooms, the kitchen and Clint's room

Loki and I forewent the shower and just threw on some nice-ish clothes.  Unripped jeans and normal shirts instead of sweatshirts.  Mine was rather form-fitting, much to Loki's appreciation, but it wasn't any of his colors.  My jeans were a dark blue while the shirt I had selected was a wild pattern of mainly pinks but with blues and whites thrown it, the polar opposite of his green, gold, and black.

The porch wasn't much compared to the rest of the house, it didn't wrap around, but there were still lovely, cushioned, swinging benches on either side of the grand door.  Loki and I sat on one of them, with me sitting sideways without shoes on his lap.  Still a little tired, I rested my head on his shoulder, keeping my arms wrapped around his body, and let him rock me to sleep.  Soon, I felt Loki's head rest on top of mine and my felt myself fall into the abyss of sleep.

"Shhh.  Don't wake them up!"

"You have to admit it, they fit together like a jigsaw puzzle." Something thumped, "Ow!"

"Save it, Stark!"

"Let them sleep!"

"Come on–"

"You did wake them up this morning."

"So?  That coward hid the road with magic!"

"You don't know that, Clint."

"The heck I do, mmph–"

"Mira's stirring." Was I really?

"Quick!  Take the picture!" Someone hissed and I heard something click.

"Aw...it's too dark!  Get the big camera."

"Did you even bring that?"

"Yes!  It's in the car, hurry!" I decided to play along and keep my eyes closed, I could only hope that Loki did the same.  I heard footsteps rush back down the wooden stairs of the porch and go across the paved driveway.  Moments later, a car door opened and closed.  The footsteps came back.

"Here."  For a few moments, I didn't hear anything so I could only assume that someone was getting ready to take a picture of the two of us.  My assumption was correct because not one second after I relaxed my face completely, there was a bright flash and the telltale sound of a picture being taken, followed by a few very unmanly giggles.

"I got it!"

"Are you going to stop acting like teenage girls when their OTP gets together?" The look on Stark's face was priceless, Steve looked a little embarrassed to be caught staring at us sleeping, Clint was too busy glaring at the still-sleeping Loki in disgust to notice I was awake, and Nat just had a knowing look on her face.  Bruce, who was leaning against the railing a ways off didn't seem to notice what was going on.  He was too busy gawking at the house.  I didn't see Emily anywhere.

"Would you like to show us inside?"  Not even a hello.  Since when was I so low that I didn't get a hello from Clint?  I didn't know him that well but that made it even more surprising, he was usually very polite to me!  Maybe it had something to do with me being together with Loki.....