Chapter 5--- Soleis

Soleis

I look over at my alarm clock, as it blinks 12:30 in barely readable red LED lights. I figure I won't sleep for a while, so I decide to be productive. I get up and walk to my bathroom, turning on the shower. As it warms up, I strip from my sweatshirt and leggings, leaving my hair as is. I had washed it the other day, and I didn't plan on going anywhere soon. Well, maybe I'll go out and do a class in real life instead of online. It's better to get out more. I take my hair down and laugh at the puffiness it's taken on.

I hop into the shower and wash my hair and body, scrubbing away the collection of whatever of the past few days without a shower. I condition my hair and shave my legs, humming my concerto as I did so. After that was done I rinsed my hair and body and got out, wrapping up my hair in a towel.

I walked out of my bathroom, and got dressed again. I actually put on clothes, because while I showered I thought it would be a good idea to go to late-night art supplies store. It's called Ken Bromley, and it stays open 24/6 (it's closed sundays). I wrote a quick note to Pixie and left it on the door to the pantry, and walked outside. I hopped onto my black motorcycle, and rode into the night.

I arrived at the store, surprised to see a blue-haired girl leaving on her Vespa. I nodded to her and she didn't notice me, so I walked inside. I strolled over to the sketchbook section, remembering I needed a new one. I grabbed one and walked over to the coloured pencils, and took a box of my favorites. I walked to the checkout desk, and noticed a new guy working the counter. His name tag read "Raymond."