Chap. 1 - The Mating Process

• Dedicated to All Of Those Werewolf Writers You Have Truly Inspired Me

The Mating Process

1) First they meet. Their eyes lock seeing a happy and joyful future together and having little pups. Their wolves howl in joy.

2) The kiss. It ackmowledges their love and strengths the bond.

3)  The bite. It lets every other male wolf that the female wolf is off limits.

4) The mating.Completes the bond.

They say your mate is the best thing that ever happens to you a young wolf. 18 years of waiting patiently until you find that special person.

Sound beautiful. Doesnt It? Too bad I wont ever experience that kind of love.

I Serena Jones is what you call an accident. As in shouldnt be there, mistake, not in the moon godesses plans.

Yeah I dont have a mate my birth is forbidden. Because my parents arent mates I shouldnt be alive. Especially since my father had already found his mate. Yeah my father had an affair with a rogue, also known as my momma. They had a secret affair my mother not knowing that my dad had a mate. 

Then somehow their affair was revealed and my father was killed and my mother was to be too until they found out she was pregnant with me. They let her live long enough so that she can have me, but she was killed hours later.

So here I am living with my dad's mate. She decided that she wanted me because she lost her mate and I was the only living thing she had to keep with since she never children. Even though she wanted me my pack still treated me like shit. Any time there was a pack meeting I had to ask or else I would never know what was going on.

 I have no friends at school Im not ugly or anything or some sort of weird freaky smart nerd. Im decent looking girl  and I am smart but I HAVE failed tests. Im simply a normal teenager with friends just not from this pack. Actually I have friends from 7 differents packs. One in New York, Two in Cali, One in Florida, One in Trinidad, One in Jamaica and One in London.

Yeah Im very social too bad there is no in my pack to notice my greatness