Author's note. Round two

Hello all duelists/nerds/awesome people.
I will be attempting to write Chapter 13 over the next two days. I've been busy taking care of my siblings for the past week due to my father being in the hospital.
(As far as I know his soul is still in his body. Not a trading card.)
Anyway, now that he's back on his feet I can get back on Iris's. I already have a plan for her in the next chapter.
How do y'all feel about her getting some ancient Egyptian force field powers? Seeing as the point of her existence is to make people laugh and protect Yugi (and according to the teacher who kicked a friend of mine out of class for laughing so loudly ( it was the  Naruto bit) she has the first bit down.)
So thanks to my realization that physical skills can do nothing to stop Bakura from ripping out souls I decided that she would be able to project a shield just like Susan Storm.
And I'm putting it to a vote.
Vote for this chapter if you want the shield to be a Doctor Fate style shield ( only Iris would have a Millinium magic symbol.)
Comment if you want it to be a bland, uninteresting gold square.
I know what I want but its up for you as the readers to decide
Just think. What would Iris do?