Shopping

A I wake up I see Sage getting ready for class."What's wrong?"she asks.I get out of bed and look in the mirror.My make-up is smeared all over my face and my hair is a big mess on top of my head.My eyes are red and I look so bad.

She's my friend.I need someone to talk to.I'm humiliated.

"I went to a club with Harry.I didn't drink but I know I saw it.Harry started dancing with some girl in front of me and after they...........they kissed."I say sadly.

She runs up to me and kisses me.Well let's skip dance today.Besides we have all summer to do all this dance stuff.Besides we are in New York.Let's go shopping and we can see Christmas lights later on.You need a day of to have fun without him..........

If it makes you feel any better I will skip my date with Zayn.Best friends first."she says trying to cheer me up.

I give her a hug and run into the bathroom and get a shower.I strip if my clothes and get in the shower.I wash my hair with my favorite shampoo and hop out.I wrap a towel around my body while I blow dry my hair.

Memories come back to me but I try to ignore them.Today's my day to have fun.I can't wait! After that I change into a white lace top and a black mini skirt.

It may be winter but it's to hot outside.The good thing is that it's been warm all week do I could go swimming in the lake with.....

I drop that thought.Never again.I put that thought in the back of my head.

I put on some black toms that are my favorite and do some light makeup.

I straighten my hair and put on.I grab my purse and phone and check my messages.None.

I grab my tube of lipstick and rub it on my lips.All done.

I walk out to let Sage get ready."Erica!"she says through the door.She walks out and says,"I forgo to tell you.Tonight all the girls and boys will meet t the lake an there having a party.They will play spin the bottle and dance and stuff like that.

After that truth or dare with all the girls at our cabin if you want to."I shake my head and just hope that Harry doesn't go.

As we walk out to the car I see a figure laying on the ground.It's Harry.

I run I the car door and roll up the window.He stops the window from reaching the top and tell me he's sorry.

I see his hands move away and roll up the window till it reaches the top.He looks me in the eye.I see tear stains on his face but I don't care..........

Sage is quick to drive away and we head off to go shopping.As we head out I say,"Can we please eat.I'm starving."

We walk across the road and stop at a pizza place.

I order a slice of pizza and a coke.

As the waiter comes back I see my pizza.Its the size of a car tire.

Maybe in exaggerating.It's not that big but I know I will never finish it.

Sages pizza I just a big.We giggle at our huge pizzas and talk about things.As I eat my pizza I look out the window.It's pretty here.I eat about half my pizza and see that I have grease all over my hands.My face to.

I go into the bathroom and clean my hands and face.I don't think about anything that happened last night.I want actually enjoy my day.

She is such a good friend.I smile at myself and finish my coke.

We pay and walk out to go shopping.

We stop in a store called Beautiful and look around.

I see this white lace dress with red rose designed covering it.I wanted it and it fit perfectly but the price didnt."I'll pay.

Besides my parents have me a lot of money to shop."she says smiling."I couldn't let you pay.

It's to much.One hundred dollars."I say.She ignores me and walks up to the counter an buys it."Merry Christmas."she says and giggles.I hug her and then we look around for more things to buy.

My parents only gave me a thousand dollars and with that I could have bought one dress at this one store.It was beautiful but way to much.

We go into a store called Liberty and walk around.I get some wedges and cute shirts and one pair of jeans and Sage buys like everything in the store.

We then go to a few more shops and then we see a mall.

As we walk in she asks me,"Truth it Dare?"I tell her dare and then laugh at her response."I dare you to go up to Santa.The one taking pictures with kids and grab his beard."I don't want to lose and I weigh my options.I get in line and then when it's my turn I sit on Santa.

She gets her phone out and starts to video me and I grin.

"What would you lie for christmas?"he asks me."You beard!"I scream and grab it.I run around the mall with Santa and Sage following behind."Give me my beard you foul."he screams.I run around and I laugh so hardly when I run into Macy's and Santa trips over some pants rack.

I stop myself and run over to Sage.

Everyone staring and we just laugh until it hurts.

We run to a taxi with his beard in my hand and watch the video."That is so funny.

I'm dead.Okay anyways......Truth or dare?"I ask her."Truth."she says and we both giggle."What's the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?"I say."Well when I went to see Santa at the mall when I was ten and I got so scared that i peed all over him,"she says and giggles.

When we pull up to the cabin We both hop out of the taxi and grab our fifty bags along with Santa's beard.

We walk inside and watch that video until we hear a knock on the door.

I walk over to it and see a letter on the steps.I see some gia name scribbled in the front and open the door.

--------------------------

Please vote you guys.Hope you liked it!Ohhh yea!Btw the first few chapters will be short but as it gets farther into the book they will get longer.Like and comment.Who's your favorite character?Lol.....Hope you like it.