I love you......I think

Harry Pov.

------------------------

As I race her to my cabin cross the lake I realize there's no way I'm goin to win this.I have to.Show her that I'm fun and competitive.I slam the door and grab my swim trunks.Navy blue....my favorite color.

As I race back to the edge of the lake I see that I've beat her.I see her cabin door is open.

I decide to hide and surprise her.As I hide behind the oak I hear her running and I see her look around.I run up to her and grab her beautiful body and through her in the murky water.She screams and jumps on top of me to push me in.

We play fight for a while until we are both out of breath

"Ahhhh what bit me?"she says harshly.I laugh and see crabs and fish surrounding her legs.

"Come here babe.Ill protect you from plankton and his evilness."I say.Cheesy but she still laughs.As I look her in the eyes and I can't stop myself.

I lean down and kiss her not knowing what might happen.I finally stop our fireworks and drop her in the water."I'm sorry just....I don't know.....I can't place it.

It's just that if anyone sees us kissing like before the magazines will just say your another one of "those girls" and I can't have that.

Not this time.I just dont want them to know.

I mean were only friends.I dont like you like that."I say sadly.I mean I do but I can't tell her yet till I'm sure.

Why did I say that?

She gives me a tight hug and says she will meet me later go out date."Pick you up at five?"

I say confused.

"Suree.....bye."she says sadly.I watch her trudge away and feel like somewhere deep down she feels bad.It hurts me for her to be that way.

Nice going Harry.

Nice going I say sadly to myself.Why do I always screw up?

--------------------

Erica's pov.

I slowly walk home afraid that if I look back I might cry.He just said he didn't even like me.

Just friends I tell myself.

Just the ugly,stupid,horrible friend zone.

I though he liked me.He's takin me out on a date.He kissed me twice.Anytime he's around my heart is on fireworks but were just well..........friends.

I rush inside the cabin and start crying."Omg!What is wrong with ya?Who hurt you?"she says angrily.

"Harry said he didn't even like me.He said were friends but he doesn't act like it.In so confused."I say sadly.I'm embarrassed because everyone though we were something but he just blows me off."Well im sorry.Guys are jerks.Where are ou going girlie?"she says trying to cheer me up.

"Out with Harry."I say and rush to the bathroom.I'm so dramatic.I'm stupid.He doesn't like me and I'm still going on a date with this guy that dates lots if girls.

My mother wouldn't be proud.My mom!Well I haven't called her.I check my phone and see thirty calls.Most from him.Twenty one of them are from him.My heart flutters.

I see my dad called three.My mom called six.I ignore all them but the first one from Harry.They can wait.

I listen to the message....."Erica look I know you must be upset.I'm a screw up.I told you that because I don't know how I feel.

I love you I just don know if all this stuff is true.I'll see how it goes.Most girls I date I don't even try to get to know.I want to take it slow with you babe.

Hope you can still make the date.I'm still coming if your ready or not.....babe."he says sweetly.That word makes the butterflies in my stomach go wild.

-----------------------------

Harry's pov.

I stand by the bathroom.Then I look into my,our mirror(me and my guys).

Wait where are they."Nialler?Zayn?Liam?Butthole?"I say but no one answers.Probably with girls too.Many pretty girls to choose from.

I shake my head.Harry you have one gi in your life.If she even likes me.

I put my blue beanie on and a t-shirt with some dress pants.I hope Erica likes my style.

"Hey Hazza."Niall says coming through the door."Hey Nialler.Where we're you?"I say."With this beautiful girl named Shasha."he remarks.

"You...where were you mate?"he says."With that girl....Erica.

She is something.I met her the other day but In already in love with her beauty.......her."I say.

I run out the door and grab the keys.Ad the car starts I blast the air.

Too hot here.Just to hot.

As I run to pick her up I see her sitting on her porch waiting on me.

She looks great.

---------------------

Erica's pov.

As I see his car pull up I see him in it.Of course.I can be do blonde.

I walk. To open the door but he beats me to it."In my lady."

he jokes.I ignore him and wait for him to pull out of the drive way.

But he doesn't.

"Why are you ignoring me?I told you I was sorry."he remarks.Then there was only silence.