No more Hospital

Erica's POV

I wake up and see I fell asleep for awhile.In still in the hospital.The clock on the dresser says five fifteen.

Harry walks in a few minutes later with a slice of pizza and drink in his hands.No he has two.

He hands me a slice of pizza and Dr.Pepper.My favorite!He always knows.

I sit up and take a bite of the greasy pizza.It tastes so good.Probably because I haven't ate in a while.I eat it in like a minute.He laughs at me and grabs my hand."You can leave the hospital but you will need crutches.Also it's Christmas Break and you don't go back to school till the seventh of January."he says.I smile at him.

"You've came everyday to this place haven't you?"I ask smirking.

"Maybe."he says shyly.He is so sweet.

My head feels better but it still hurts.My legs feel stiff and my arm hurts.

He goes to get the nurse an they come back with some crutches for me.She lifts me off the bed and takes the tube out of my arm.

"Before you leave I have to ask you a few questions."she says.I smile slightly and follow her into a white room."Okay so tell me anywhere that has been hurting and also if you remember anything from that day."she says.I look at her name tag and see that her name is Lea."Ummm.......well my arms hurt a little and my legs feel stiff.My head hurts just a little but I feel okay I guess..........and the only thing I remember was getting into the car and seeing a tree in the windshield."I say unsure."Okay that's all I needed to know.Here are you pills,"she says handing me a bottle."Follow directs and you must be careful with your legs.Use your crutches and you can come back in six months and we will take your cast off.You can take medicine for you head if you need and your arms may hurt for a few days.Take it easy."she says.She walks away leaving me with a bottle of pills.

I limp over to Harry and he helps me I the parking lot.

I try to hop over the bend but I fall into a puddle.I start I cry.This is to hard.Why did this even happen?

Harry lifts me up and wipes my tears of with his thumb.He doesn't say anything but kids me up and lays me in the passenger seat.

"Where are we going Harry?Am I going to my moms.I just can't take all of this."I weep.My mom!Is she upset?

"We are going to your moms.Also did you know that I live nearby.I live in the shore close to our so I will visit like everyday.Don't worry love.You will be fine as long as your with me."he says.

I love his accent.It sounds so.........so manly.

He turns on the heat and turns some music on low.We sit quiet for a few minutes until he pulls into McDonalds.I smile.

"What would you like to order?"the voice says as we enter the drive-through."I'll have a cheeseburger with a medium frie and a large Dr.Pepper."he says."Also a cheeseburger and small frie."Woah!He knows me so well.

We drive up and get out food.We share the Dr.Pepper and eat in the car.We park and watch the world around us.

As we finish we through our trash away and drive to my house.

Once we get there he turns off the engine and walks me to the door.

He kissed me goodbye and again I feel sparks all around.

I enter the house and my mom gives me a big hug."Omg baby.You've been gone so long.Are you alright?Did he hurt you?I love you so so so so so so so much."she says happily.I smile and sit at our table.Ive missed this place do much.