The tickets

I look up and see Sage staring at me.How did this even happen?

"What?Huh?I thought.......thought you were a dancer?"I ask her.I sounded so,so ewwwww.

"Well after camp I started taking some photography classes and realized I wanted to be a photographer.I applied for college early and now I work for the People's magazine."she said.

Wow!She got to go to college early and is now working for.........for The Peoples magazine.

She's lucky.

I wonder what I'll be.A vet?A doctor?A dancer?

I don't know.

None of my future is planned out.

"Photo time!"she says.

I smile and let her take a photo of me.

She looks at them approvingly and smiles.

"Front cover worthy!"she says happily

"Awesome!"I tell her.

Before I know it she is hugging me and we are laughing.

I slowly turn my head and see Harry taking pictures with some fans.

It's funny because he has a mad expression while taking the photos.

He motions me to come on and I realize he could get arrested.

I tell Sage goodbye and she gives me her number.

"I'll call ya!Ba byeeee!"I scream at her as we drive away.

When we get home I quickly look around for Harry.I really should give him a new name.Maybe something like Bowwie.Yea so maybe Harry won't get confused.I laugh at the thought

"Where's Bowwie?I..........I mean Harry.The dog."I ask him.I don't see him anywhere.

"Well I decided to give him to.........Emily.This girl I know.Because I knew the police would come and you would forget about him do I asked her to watch him."he says happily.

I did forget about him."I wanna see him."I whine.He smiles and grabs my legs and carries me out the door and down the steps to the car.

I giggle and he pecks me I the cheek.

We drive about five minutes to an apartment an get out.

I walk up with him and we knock I the door.

He answers and I hear Bowwie's...........Harry's voice."

"Harry,"I whisper,"I kinda wanna name Harry..........Bowwie so we won't get mixed up with the names."

"Sure."he says and smiles."Bowie it is."

Emily opens the door and comes to meet us.

"Hey Harry!"she says and glares at me.Rude.

"Here ya'll.........ya go."she says to Harry.

After she shuts the door he gives Bowwie to me.I give him a hug and he licks my face.

"My babaaaay!"I practically screamed.

----------------------------------------

Harrys POV

I watch her give Harry..........no Joey or Bob or Bows or some crap name.

She smiles at me and gives me a kiss.I feel all nervous but it feels good.Just being with her.

She giggles as he sees me station at her.

I guess I better tell her now.

Come on Harry.Now or never.Never!

"Erica can I talk to ya?"I ask her and run my words together.

She nods and.........well here it goes."I kinda have........am going on a tour in a week to Paris."I tell her.

I watch as her smile fades."Can I come."she says.

Ermm.

"I'm not aloud.Managment."I say."But I could sneak you in the bus and rooms and you can come to any concert."I tell her.

I probably won't be able to.Ugh.

"Okay?Are we gonna get in trouble if they find out?"he asks.

Honestly I have no idea.

Zayn sneaks in Perrie sometimes.

I could try.

Great!Yes!I just remember the.........up stairs.

I hope she likes them.

-------------------------------------

Erica's POV

I watch him think and then her runs upstairs.

Weirdo.

I sit on the plush couch and turn on the tv.This is us comes on in paper view and I click on it.

Five bucks.Not to bad of a price to see five hot shirtless dudes even though I already have seen Harry Styles shirtless.

If someone would have told me I would have Harry Styles as my boyfriend I would laugh.But I do.

"Where's ya parents?"he asks me coming downstairs."Business trip."

I was kinda sad the left on christmas to go on a trip for business.But I had Harry.

He turns toward the tv and giggles at himself shirtless running around.

"Dont I look sexy."he says.

We both giggle and he gives me a scrap of paper.

I read it and smile.

This day keeps getting better except for the Starbucks date and jail and the video and everything.Ugh!To much hate to handle.

I ignore that thought and give him a smile.

Two plane tickets to Paris and two passports.........

I kiss him."Thank you Harry so so so so so so so so much.But how?What about management?"

"I told then u have a new body guard names Eric and they said he could come but it's actually you.I have passports and everything.Get packed because we have two days till the tour.All you have to do is pretend to be a boy until you get in the bus then you can stay in my room and all.It will be perfect except for the fact that I'm dating a BOY!"he screams.

How can I pull this off.

Maybe I could I guess.

He pulls me into my room and helps me pack.He runs over to his house and grabs his and lays it next to mine by the front door.He has a small bag and I have three suitcases.

I giggle and so does he.

"How long will the tour be?"

"One month in Paris with the sexiest girl ever!"he says.

Then he licks his lips.

"I am lucky."he says slowly and dimples form on his face.

"So am I."I say.

"So am I."