Beautiful...

As I wake up I see my roommate Sage standing over the balcony looking at the lake."You okay?"I ask her."Yea me and Zayn go out and I'm afraid he won't like me .

He would like her.He should at least.

Im his date to the dance Friday and I hear Harry Styles likes a girl named Erica."she squeals.I laugh at her."He flirted with me but he already has went out with over like five hundred girls.I'm not on his list."I say.I won't be."Well okay we better get ready.Hip hop is

my favorite!"she screams."I can tell."I laugh.

As I stare in the mirror I wonder if Harry does actually like me.I'm not beautiful I'm okay.My hair is long,wavy,and yellowish gold.My eyes are emerald green and my skin is tanned but not like anyone I know.I'm not tall but not short.Now that I think about it I realize I be been wrong all these years.My mother is right.I can finally see my beauty.Without all the makeup.

I look amazing.I play with myself and do my hair and Sage just laughs at me.I smile at her.I could never be as pretty as her but........well I don't........don't know.

I walk around the cabin.Looking for my outfit.I stare at the mirror and wonder what would happen.If me and him..........Harry went out.I don't know what to think.

My mom never approved of him though.She had read magazines about him and never approved.She couldn't even see how people likes him......

I could though.As I thought about it me and Harry would be a good couple.If he even liked me.....

--------------------------------------

Hope ya liked it.Short but there's many more chapters to go....