Safe Haven

Erica's POV

I lift up the puppy and see a gold chain wrapped around its neck.I lift it up and see a locket in the middle I the chain.Gold!Inside the locket is a picture of Harry and I.

He remembered.I start to cry.This just made my day.

"Harry.......Harry thank you do much.I love you so much.Thank you!"I gush.

"I love you too.Lemme see it."he says in his beautiful accent that I love so much.

He wraps it around my neck and clips it together.I smile.I just love it.Its like the movie(The notebook).I through the necklace away but it came back to me just like Noah came back to her.Gosh I just.......just get so emotional sometimes.

What a crybaby I say to myself.I laugh.

I lay down next to him and stare at the ceiling.We lay there for a few minutes till Harry decides to run up and lick my face(puppy).I smile and take him outside to use the restroom.So cute I say to myself.So cuteeee!I love Harry so much right now.

Harry comes outside with me to let him use the bathroom.Maybe I should call the puppy Harry#2 do Harry doesn't get confused.That's what I'll do.

------------------------------------

Harry's POV

We both walk inside after letting Harry go pee and find the couch.I Kay down and take up the whole couch.She laughs at me.The. She lays on top of me playing with my hair.

"Come here.I wanna tell you a secret."I tell her.She leans down and I take that moment to find her lips.She kisses me back and we kiss like this for

a while.Fireworks explode in my stomach and I want more.It feels so good.

I just can't believe all these times I've screwed up she still takes me back.

"Harry,"she says,"Someone is at the door."I get up and open the door.......to find them.Ohh no.

-------------------------------------

Ericas POV

I watch as Harry opens the door.His eyes turn blank.

He steps back and a bunch of police officers run in and handcuff his hands.

"Stop it!He didn't do anything.Leave him along!"I scream.I'm do mad.They don't have the right to come in here and take him away from me.They dont!

"I'm so sorry.Just stay here."he says.I'm so stunned.About all of this.

"You have the right to remain silent.Anything you say will be used against you."the police says to Harry.I don't know what to do."What did he even do.You can't come here Christmas Eve and arrest my boyfriend."I say unsurley.

"He beat up a man and put him in the hospital."the police says.Now I remember.

"That man put a video of me..........me naked I the Internet and Harry wouldn't let that happen.The other man needs to go to jail.Not Harry."I say.

I think back to the moment.I don't even remember it.

Harry looks at me and says something but I couldn't understand him.My eyes were already filled with water.

-----------------------------------

Harry's POV

I don't know why to do.I let the police carry me out the door and watch Erica.I whisper to her that I love her but she doesn't see me.She's to upset........

They put me in the back of the car and drive-away.I sit there fiddling with the chain wrapped around my arms.

I don't need to go to jail.That evil kid that ruined my babies life is dead.

"Out!Now!"some police officer screams.

I walk out and they take me down a hallway and put me in a cell."You'll be here for a while till we find out more.You may be let go if your not guilty but if you are...........well I suppose you know the rest."he says.I have a theory that he might be my enemy later on down the road.

I sit down in this filthy cell and hear footsteps.I look up I see Erica twisting her fingers through the bars watching me.How can she put up with this.

With everything.

I smile at her and she motions me to come here.I sit up and walk over to the bars.We really are from separate worlds.

I wrap my fingers around hers and we just stand like that.Motionless.

After a few minutes she breaks Te silence."I live you Harold."she says smiling."I love you more baby."I say to her.She gushes and twists her favorite curl on top of my head.I laugh and watch her.

It's hard for me.Most girls I dated made me know what they were thinking.Through their eyes or emotions.Probably both.

She was different.

I liked that.She was like those British paintings.You could see a million things at once just never the whole scene together.That made me think of Erica.

She starts humming a tune that I know seems familiar.I listen and realize what it was.That's what makes you beautiful.

I smile a big toothy grin and she giggles.I don't smile because of her.I smile because of her behavior.But I also smile because of her.Well you know what I mean.

I laugh at my stupidity.I have the weirdest thoughts.I was probably hard to read to.I guess.

I wake up from my thoughts with her lips rubbing over mine.He smiles and we kiss.Just like this.Together.My favorite.

I hear a yapping sound and see Harry running up.He really is harry.I smile.He grabs ahold of Erica's pants and tries to pull her away."To bad pup she's mine."I say playfully and Harry jumps back and starts rolling over like a rapid squirrel.What a weird dog.

She says,"When will you be let out?"They don't know yet but don't worry I will be fine.Besides you need some sleep.It's like two in the morning.I'll be fine."I say to her.

She smiles at me and I kiss her won more time.Fireworks.Everywhere.It feels great.Her being with me.

I kiss her one more time and watch her walk away.It seems like in already losing her once she leaves.She keeps getting farther away from me.I should be her Safe Haven.I should be....

------------------------------------

Hey guys!Hope ya likes it.Vote please an sorry for incorrect spelling.Merry Christmas.Hope you all have a great day.LOTS OF PRESENTS!!!!!!Have a great day.Ily all.Also thanks for the thirty six reads.Awsome!And the Votes.Merry Chritmas!!!😘😘