The locket

As we sit in the car I feel something fall on my lap.I look at it and see a necklace.Gold!

Its a locket and as I look inside I see a picture of me when I was five and Harry when he was young.

Wait a minute.Is he?He is?

"Your Harold,Harold Styles!!Omg we went to school like in elementary school..we were bestfriends.

Then you moved........to England."I say say but i dont want to get him down."Omg I love this necklace.

It's us....together.....when we were little.I thought you looked familiar.Not really."I laugh.

He gives me a hug and kisses me on the lips.

We sit there and I forget that I'm mad at him right now.For now he is mine.

The drive takes a long time and sometime along the way I fall asleep.

When i wake up the car engine shuts of and I see this enormous palace......no it's a RESTAURANT!

I am so amazed.It has pillars surrounding it an fountains with angels on top.Im speechless.A butler takes us to our seats and it was empty.

"Where is everyone?"I say surprised."I rented this place for us......only."he says and grins.

I give him a bear hug and the waiter seats us at this beautiful table.

I look out the window and see a pond with laterns on lily pads floating around the sea blue waters.

Trees with branches that drape down and a path along side with animals all around.Ive never been anywhere prettier in my life......

-----------------------

Harry's POV

As she looks out the window I see her face light up.As I see her face in the light I see how beautiful she is.

She connects her eyes to mine and says,"I love you Harry.......Harold."Then she blushes and turns away.Pretending! to be amused with the locket I gave her.

That necklace was expensive.Like three thousand and it was my moms but she is worth it.I didnt see it until earlier to today that she went to school with me before.

Back then we were best friends.I guess faith brought us together.

As the waiter comes back I order some wine and we have small talk.Most of her time was spent looking around this place.Amazed at what she sees.

Maybe I can change.For me.For her.....

---------------------------

Erica's POV

As the waiter returns Harry orders us some wine.I'm not that much of a drinker but maybe just once.

As the wine is returned to us I take a sip.The red liquid running down my throat.it tastes so good I drink at least three.

I hear Harry mutter some words but I can't understand."Huh?"I say quietly."I said that I love you too."he says with a smirk on his face that makes me reach over and peck him on his soft lips.

Later on I order some pasta and garlic bread.My favorite.How did he know.....oh yea,he's a stalker.

I laugh at my choice of words and eat till I can't eat another crumb.

"Come with me."he stats.I follow him up the path and through the beautiful place.I don't know what to call it.

A garden......no to big,a palace garden......I really don't know but I'll call it that.