The news

Erica's POV

I walk out of the jail ready to cry.My boyfriend(if we're still even going out)is in jail.First impressions.Ugh!

I run to my car but trip and fall over my ugly crutches.I really hate these things.

I pick myself up.It takes five minutes but I manage it.I slowly walk.........to the car and unlock this piece of crap.Its all I have left.After the wreck.

That thing(the wreck)ruined everything.I can't even walk right.It ruined my car which I used to love very much.

I forget all that.At least I still have part of my car.I laugh at the thought.

I blast the heat and turn in the radio.Rock me comes on and I change the channel.I don't need any reminders of what just happened.I'm just glad that kid learned a lesson.Well sort of.I still feel bad.

When I get home I check the clock.It's five in the morning.I lay on the couch and realize how tired I am.I fall asleep in like two minutes.This has been a long day.And night.........

I have a dream but can't make it out.It was strange yet I don't remember it.............I think.

I wake up to my mom shaking me."Watch the news."she informs me."Which?"I say hastly.I watch as she checks her phone"Fox news."she says quickly.I scroll through the channels and see Fox.I turn it on and watch it.Great........this is so bad.

I watch as it shows pictures of me and Harry kissing and pictures I would delete if I ever saw them.It even showed pictures of me in the wreck and me running away from Te party at the lake.........crying."It seems as though this girl.........Erica has in fact been datin Harry Styles.Fans are not happy.They all say se put him in jail and in fact he is in jail.Does Harry have a bad taste in girls.Message us if you think so.His crybaby gifriend indeed is pathetic.She cried over things he never did.......some say.Put him in jail and said it was him who caused her to wreck."the lady says.

I quickly turn off the tv and run to the car.Who did this?

I drive to the county jail and run in and see girls all around one cell.Harry's.

Harry sees me and his eyes turn soft.All the girls turn around and glare at me.

"You're her.You heartier Harry.You don't deserve him.You deserve to die.I'm surprised e even liked him.........I mean you.Sorry you just look like a boy."one girl says.I start to cry."All of those things are lies.No one deserves to talk toErica like that.Those are lies.Dont talk to her like that!"he screams at them.They laugh as turn their attention back to me.

"GET.........OUT OR ELSE."that say

madly."Besides he doesnt even like you."they say."STOP!All of you!You say your my biggest fans so believe me.It was all a lie."he says."But Harry........she hurt you.Lies.All she told were lies."on girl says.

"Do you believe me or all these lies?"he asks the hundreds of girls surrounding him."You!"one girl says."But you better get this story straight before it gets out of hand."He laughs and says,"It's been out of hand since the beginning of time."

I giggle and all the girls surround me and give me big hugs.I giggle with them and we all chant,"Preach it Harry!Preach it!"I giggle at their behavior and then one of them says,"How did you even get in jail?"He looks at the ground and sighs."I was at camp with my girlfriend and some guy took pictures of her naked and I beat him up and put him in the hospital."They all look sadly at me and then turn to him,"We will kill him for you.Sorry Erica.We love us some Harry."I laugh at them and say,"Me too!"Harry looks at me and smiles.He motions me toward him.

I walk up to him and we kiss.All the girls smile and sob.They are really Harry fans.Then they take pictures and smile at us.They are probably happy for us but they wish it were them.But it's me.Only me.Me and Harry.........

I hear my phone rings and I look at the screen.It's my mom.

"Hey hunny.Are you okay?I'm so sorry for what happened.This is all some big mess."she says into my phone."I'm fine.It was all a lie."I reply happily.All these people believe me.I'm so thankful.

"They showed a video of you running out of a lake naked and running into a car.While Harry or some guy that looked like him was kissing some girl.Then it showed Harry.........him pushing a naked girl in a lake and laughing."she says slowly.That worried sound in her voice kills me along with what he just told me..........

Great the news just showed me naked.Why would they do this.It was so embarrassing.

I start to cry.Harry tries to reach for me but I'm to quick."What happened?"he screams.

All the gia chase after me asking what happened but I'm to fast.

I run to the car and lock the doors and drive away.This week has even the worst week of my life.Why does the world hate me so much?

Why?

Why did this happen?

How did this happen?

-------------------------------

Hey guys hoped you like it and thanks for the 38 reads.So awesome!Also go and follow my friend Jayna Cullen!Shes awesome and starting her own books.........

Sad huh?I would hate to be Erica.Her whole life is ruined.Keep reading my awesome readers.And follow me in watt pad.Username is Harrylavaaa123