The starbucks date

Harry's POV

I'm so glad she loved it.She welcomes me into a big hug.I love her.She changed me.

She made me want to love a girl.Her to be exact.Most girls would come to me but Erica's beauty brought me to her.

I smile at her and kiss her forehead.

She giggles and clicks the like button on the video.I smile at her and then she saves it to her files.

"Thank you love.Wow!I could not pass off as a british person."she says and laughs.

She sounded funny and I laughed.

"What about starbucks?"she says happily.

I pull her into my arms and grab the car keys...........

-----------------------------------

Erica's POV

He pulls me into the car and opens the door for me to get into.

I thanked him and we were on our way......

We walk into Starbucks and we sit in a table at the back.No fans.Good.

I smile at Harry but his attention wasn't on me.He turned to stone.He clenched his fists and looked at someone.

He looked at the gut coming towards us.

I was scared.Of Harry's actions.

Of him.......

-----------------------------------

Harry's POV

I watch as Jake strolls over hear.Man he gets in my nerves.I just want to hurt him for all this crap he put me through.

For the video.

He walks up to us and smiles at Erica.Then at me.

"Hey Harry.Nice slut you have there.Did you get her from the alley?"he asks me.

He makes my blood boil.

"I hope you love jail you jerk and this is my girlfriend!Talk to her one more time like that and I will bust your lip!"I say through my clenched teeth.

I look to Erica and she is shaking.Scared of him.Or of me?

"Is she a nice kisser?Probably.If she knew your past boy she would be out of here.How did you do it?Mess up your life yet still get the girl.Impressive.But soon she'll be mine!"he says.Then he smiles and lifts Erica from her seat.

"I like that video I took of you.To bad it's not on the internet or my phone."he says to her smugly.

As long as he stays away from her and doesn't hurt her I wont beat his butt.

I can't hurt him.Paps are everywhere.It will ruin the band and my reputation.Great!

I look around and see people watching.

I watch people back away and the waitress watches carefully.Scared.

Then I look back and see him kissing her........

His lips touching hers.

Now......he is dead.

I run up and punch him hard in his jaw line and kick his butt with my boots.

"That is for the video!"I say punching his stomach.

He laughs at me and grabs the hem of my shirt and slaps me in my face.

I feel a sting in my cheek but I ignore it.

That's it.He will pay!

I stand up and laugh at him.He would never win a fight.To weak but his words overpower everything.

That's what I hate about him.

"That is for kissing my girl."I say and smack him hard in the face.

He screams from the pain and tries to get up but I pin him down.

"And jail is for everything else you did."I spit at him

He is bleeding so he will probably be back in the hospital another month.

I smile!Good!

I look around and see flashing cameras.

Great!The Paps are here!

Erica wipes her lips and slowly walks up to me an hugs me.

"Im so sorry."I tell her.

We walk outside and I frown.

There are reporters everywhere.Great.

I just better get out before the police get here.

"Harry what happened?"some reporter says.

Another fight!Gosh is that a disease or something Harry?"some say.

I have to get out.Now!

This date was for me and Erica but Jake............he ruined it.And he payed for it.

For everything.

He was already in the hospital from the fight we already had and now he's going back.

Then jail.Unless I get there before him.

Ugh!

------------------------------------

Erica's POV

I'm guessing he made.........videoed that night.I already hate him.That jerk deserved that.

I wipe my lips good and walk over to him.

I hide the tears from him and he says,"I'm so sorry."

We walk out side and reporters are everywhere.

They ask him stupid questions.

Then they asked a question that got my attention.

"Harry is that another one of your girls.What is her name?Another slut?"she says.

She probably thinks its another one of his girlfriends.

But it's not.It's me.The same girl.That he loves.

I walk up to her and say,"If you call me that name I swear I will punch you in your ugly face!"

She turns off the camera and looks me in the eye.

Then she stares at me.Like I am a million dollars...........

Then I look at her face.She seems familiar.

"Erica Smith?Omg is that...........that you.The video?All of this.What happened?You took Harry back.I'm sorry I thought you were another one of his girls.I'm so sorry.For everything"She mumbles and starts to cry.

Then she pulls me into a big hug."Stranger danger!"my mind screams.

Then I realized who it was..........

This was no stranger.

It was her.

Her?

------------------------------------

Get guys did you like it.PLEASE VOTEE AND COMMENT!Hope ya like it.Happy New Years!!!!

Who do you think it is?The reporter.Comment who you think it is and all.

~HarryLovaaa123