Helpless without you

The Olympics:

I close my eyes and enter the stage.Lord help me because if I puke on the stage then someone is going down.

I move my legs beautifully across the stage and see Harry looking at my butt.Pervert.

"Everyone welcome Mrs.Smith.The beautiful young dancer today that traveled all the way to Russia to dance!Thank you Mrs.Smith.You may begin."the judge says.

My palms are already sweating and I haven't even started.I'm doing A thousand years,by Christina Perry.

I walk out to the the center stage and practice the routine in my head.Then the dream comes back.I just about had a heart attack the first time and this was worse.I couldn't think about hat right now all I need to think about was this routine.

The music begins as I waltz across the stage.As the lyrics begin I do a backbend and flip over into a pose.I do a scorpion and let the music take over.I sing softly to myself as the crowd cheers me on.I feel my checks turn red as a round of applause sounds even though the music isnt even over.I do a big leap and land in a split and flip over and do a bridge and stand back up.Sweat trickles down my neck like a river and my forehead is soaked.I just hope nobody can see my sweat.

I do a few more different dance moves then I run to the far side of the stage.I run and do a round off into a hand stand and fly straight up in the air and do a bunch of flips and then it all goes blank.Orange flashes and a big booming sound fills the arena.My skin feels like its in fire and ready to peel off.Then I land on the stage.Broken,hot,and passed out....

-------------------------------------

Harry's POV

I watch Erica's butt bounce up and down as she enters the stage.How am I so lucky.. Listen to the unfamiliar song start and watch her as she goes around the room doing things.Hey,I never said I was a dance naming expert.

I watch her do some.......some moves and cheer her on.She could win!Just then I hear my phone buzz and I walk out of the arena and ink the cold.Why is it so damn cold.I pull my beanie over my head and walk out far from the arena.I wish I could watch her but it will be all over the news.Shell probably be more famous now the ever cause of the stupid news

I reach for my phone.Managment.Great!What do thy want now?

"What!"I reply harshly.

"Nice to hear you to Harry."

"My girlfriend is in the middle of a performance."I state.

"Whatever this isn't about you it's about her.We've herd rumors that our going to ask her to marry you tonight after her performance.Is this clear?"she says which makes my blood boil.

"I can marry whoever I please!How did you even find out and yes,I was going to propose after the performance so go mind your own-"

I look up an hear a huge boom echo throughout the arena.What just happened.Before I know it I'm on my feet running through the snow.I look at the arena where Erica is and see nothing but crumpled up walls and torched buildings and fire.But no Erica!

"Where the hell is she?"I scream.

I look around and a few people look confused.

"Erica you fools.Smith the dancer.Where is she?"I yell at no one in particular.

A few point to a gurny with a body laying helplessly on it.I run over to er and put my arms aroun her carefully.Her face is black and blood trickles down it.Her leg has a gash the size of a softball on it.He lip is split and her body is torched.I leave her alone for five minutes and the stadium blows up.What was I thinking?

I cry loudly as tears make my vision blurry.

"Sir do you want to company her in the ambulance or what?"her replies as they rush her to the red truck.I follow behind holding her hand.I cry so hard it hurts.I was right!This will be in the news.Just not in the way I thought.

"Who did this?"I yell once were inside the car.They all shrug their shoulders.

I watch as my salty tears fall on her bloody,black face.She looks horrible,maybe even dead.

I take the wedding ring out of my suit and out it on her rind finger and sit on the bench."It's okay!Shes hurt badly and may need stitches and may have a few broken bones.They say she was doing flips really high in the air and the bomb went off and she flew very far.She may be okay but we'll pray for the best."a nurse says and sits beside me on the moving vehicle.I cry into this random ladies clothes and watch as the ring shines on her finger.It looks perfect on her.

I cry even harder.This hurts so bad.If I were there for her I could had maybe saved her but I was to busy on the phone to care.Im such a screw up.She could die today.and I know if she did then it would be the end for me.

I kneel on the floor of the ambulance and take her hand in mine.

"Erica Smith.Will you marry me?"I say softly and touch the ring.It all could have been perfect.I hear a voice that sounded just like her even though it wasn't..I just wish it was.

---------------------------------

I just about cried while writing this.Btw I haven't been fixing the spelling errors do sorry!I have just had enough time to make the chapter.No haters lol.Hope you enjoyed it!!!!