Her.....

I walk outside and grab the letter.The front says its for me.Do I have a stalker?Nope!

I open the letter and read it."Dear Erica,

I'm so sorry.I couldn't tell you any other way.I just couldn't.

That girl was a fan.She asked me to dance and I was trying to be nice.She said she was gonna tell me a secret and then when I leaned in to hear it she kissed me.

When I saw you standing there I started to cry.I'm a baby.Your the inky one that makes me feel this way.I've never cried for any girl before.Usually I make others cry.I have sort of an anger problem.........

If you could forgive me I promise I will make it up to you.You mine.....

Love you babe,

Harry"

My heart flutters at that word.I can't help but believe him.He sounded so sincere.Maybe it was all just a misunderstanding.........

----------------------------------------

Harry's POV

I put the letter on the cabin porch and hide in the bushes next door.I watch her pick it up and open the letter.She reads it and my heart in pounding out of my chest.What if she won't forgive me.......

I see her lips curve up into a smile and I pat myself on the back.

She will forgive me.I'll make it up to her tonight.

I requested a spin the bottle do I can kiss her in front of everyone.Show them she is mine.What if she rejects me during the game.She wont.Will she?

I walk back to my flat across the lake and sit there.Looking out on the blue lake that surround me and Erica.Her......

I walk out and start my journey across the lake.As I reach the shore I see a campfire and people dancing.I see lots of girls.Some boys come here to dance but they aren't Erica's type.

"Who wants to play spin daa bottle?"some drunk guy screams.Everyone gets in a circle.I see Erica sitting down and I sit beside her hoping that she won't leave....

---------------------------------------

Erica's POV

I sit down and Harry comes right up beside me and sits.He smiles and I smile back.I wrap my fingers around his until the game starts.

Some blonde chick comes up and sits next to Harry.

"Okay guys let's get the party started.Anyone who doesn't kiss when they are supposed to will be disqualified.Person who wins gets to give the biggest dare they can think of to anyone they want.That person has to do it."the same guy says.

For a few rounds people get chosen and most quit until there are nine people left.They spin it an it lands between Harry and her........

I sit there and then Harry forfeits.I'm do happy he didn't kiss that.She looks like the same girl that has been being mean to me.The one that pushed me down at me and Harry's date and call me names during dance practice.

As the bottle spins again it lands between me and this really cute brown headed boy."Come on someone has to kiss.You guys do it."some random guy says."You wanna know something bout these people.Look here."he says.

I close in on his ear.Before I know what's happening he kisses me.I back away and Harry looks so mad.He walks away and I stare around.Everyone cheers me on.

Maybe of I win I can make that girl do something bad.I will win.

We play until its me the same boy and that two-faced girl playing.The bottle lands between the two of them.She kisses him and wins the game.

"Who and what do you want to do for your dare?"the guy asks.

She points at me and says,"I want her to jump in the lake naked and all may take videos and while she does this Harry and me will kiss until she does it starting now."Everyone laughs and I am so shocked.

They give me a towel and push me up the dock.I see her and Harry kissing and I strip my clothes behind my towel.All the boys have there pines out and I start to cry.This can't be happening.....

I slowly walk up the dock and grab my towel.

I jump in as quick as possible and feel the ice cold water swelling up around me.I cry and all the boys shout.I see Harry won't stop kissing her.He is the biggest jerk ever.I could never trust him again.

As I start to get out one of the girls grabs my towel a runs away.

Im in a lake naked.No towel and everyone is laughing while Harry kisses her.I cry and my eyes swell up.I have to go.I might be here all night.

I cant!II will freeze.I wade up in the water and run to my cabin.Everyone laughs and boys get me on video.I cry and see Sage crying too.

I run into the cabin and cry.I lock the door and get I the shower.How could that do this to me.I'm humiliated.

Harry kissed her in front of me while I jumped in a lake naked.

I put on some clothes and drive to his flat.I rip his letter and through it on his steps.

Then I run to my car and drive away.This isn't true.Not today.He really made it up to me.I cry and see a text on my phone and peer down to see who is making fun I me this time.....

I open up my message box but it's to late.Before I know it I'm crashing into another car......

----------------------------

Harry's POV

I watch her run into the lake.O see that jerk girl kissing some guy trying to make it look like I was kissing her.I run to Erica's rescue but I'm to late.I cry again.I am the biggest screw up ever!

I watch as she runs away.All the boys cheer her on and laugh while videoing her.I run up to all the boys and grab all there phones at once.I slam them all on the beach and break them.

I kick all their butts and look for that girl.She is watching the video and I run up and grab the phone and slam it down hard enough to break it.

I grab the girl by the shirt and slam her down.I drag her down to the beach."Someone better listen to me or I'll will destroy all of you.Take her clothes off and dunk her in the lake.Everyone delete your videos now!"I scream.

I text Erica and wait for her to reply if she ever forgives me.

I see some lady running up.It looks like the manger and she is crying."I heard all of you made Erica jump in a lake naked.....well I hope you are proud because while she was driving away it seems she was in a head on collision.She is now in the hospital.All off you will make it up to you get to your cabins.Now!As for you Leah......get out of the water.Get some clothes on now!"she screams while crying.

My heart is beating and I can't think straight.Erica......she.......is.......in the hospital.Because of me.

I watch everyone pull out their phones and see some guys undressing the girl.I laugh at her and she starts to cry......

They through her in and she screams."You may video!"I scream.They take out their phones and start to laugh.Soon everyone joins in and I laugh too.....

------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you likes it.Vote and tell others to read it!!!