Introduction

HEY!! My name Layla but people call me Lay. I just turned 18 and I'm in the twelfth grade. I live in Atlanta,Georgia. I live with my Uncle Shawn in one of the biggest house on the block. But that's only because of my Uncle in the drug game. They call him SJ in the streets him and my Daddy were partners in crime that is until one night my mother and father were on their way back from doing a job and it was a set up the whole time. My dad was shot in the head and they but 6 rounds in my mama. Til this day we still don't know who did it. Now I'm living in this big house with my Uncle and my younger brother and sister. Riley and Jayla. Jayla is the youngest she only 5. And Riley is 8. 

My little brother is small for his age

My little brother is small for his age. But he is cute. My uncle keeps us all fresh. Riley has light brown eyes. With bushy eyebrows and long eyelashes. He is light skin with naturally curly hair and its cut into the cutest mohawk. He is the cutest little boy on earth but also the badest.

Then there is my little sister Jayla. Who looks more so like my mom then dad. But she has my dad eyes. Jayla has long dark brown hair like me. And is the cutest little girl on earth. She always tries to wear what I wear when I go out. I find it cute that she wants to be like me. Her eyes are just like Riley and she is bad just like Riley.

 Her eyes are just like Riley and she is bad just like Riley

Then there is me. I'm 5'3 with long dark brown hair, with hazel eyes that change color according to my mood swings. I am light skin. And almond shaped eyes. With a nose, that looks like a button. Not very much to say about me. But I hope you enjoy my life story.

Here we go!

Here we go!

Uncle Shawn: Lay get up and get ready for school...Lay get up. LAY GET UP SLEEPY HEAD!

Layla: I'm up. I'm up.  Its 7:00am and I have to get Riley and Jayla to school by 8:00. The school doesn't start until 9:00 for me. So I struggle out of bed. Go to the bathroom and turn on the sink and start to brush my teeth. After I finish I open my closet doors and walk into my spacious closet to see what I can wear today. Out the corner of my eye, I see my navy blue leotard with the v-shaped neckline. I grab that my French Blues 12s and so light high waisted jeans. 

By the time I'm dressed it 7:15. I grab my MCM book bag out the chair in my room and my phone of the charger then headed downstairs. 

Uncle Shawn: Good morning Layla. Want breakfast?

Layla: You cooked? 

Uncle Shawn: Yes. Why are you so surprised? You didn't know you Uncle knew how to cook? 

Layla: Yes I am.

Jayla: GOOD MORNING!!!!

Riley: Jayla why are you so loud? Its way to early in the morning Jay.

Jayla: Sorry

Layla:Last one to the car is a rotten egg! 

Uncle Shawn: As I watched the kids race out the door to Layla's car I got a call from one of my men...named Tyler. Today was Tyler first day at a new high school after he got kicked out the last  two high schools for fighting a rival gang of ours. I took Tyler in after his pops abandoned him and his mother died from a drug overdose. He's like my own mini me.

Hello? Hey wassup Tyler? 

Tyler: Hey wassup SJ. I'm on my way to make this last drop then on my way to school. But word on the street is some nigga named Nell looking for but not in a good way. They said when he see you it's over.

Uncle Shawn: I know exactly who you talking bout. That nigga a whole goofy. I'll get Oshea to deal with his ass. Don't worry. Have a good day at school. And try not to get kicked out fool.