Chapter 9

Tyler: I pulled up to my house and ran inside. I grabbed some clothes and rolled out. Then I made my way to the warehouse. When I got there. I went straight to the back where they had that nigga Melvin tied up. 

He was tied up, with ducktape on his mouth. I ripped the ducktape of his mouth. All the men in the warehouse were in the room including SJ. 

So you the pussy that kidnapped my girl. And my bosses niece. 

Melvin: Yeah nigga, its hillside all day every day. 

Tyler: Oh really, you rep hillside. Well in here we D-block and we don't play when it come to family. You all these real men in here they my brovas. And that man right there is the father of this foundation. You fucked with the wrong people. 

Melvin: Ask your girl how I taste nigga *spits in Tyler's face*

SJ: When Melvin spit in Ty's face, Tyler ended that nigga life. I can see Tyler really cares about my niece. But I needed to talk to him about that.

Tyler: When SJ called me in his office I knew exactly what he wanted to talk about. 

Wassup SJ?

SJ: You and Layla yall together. 

Tyler: I took her out on a date and got to know her. SJ your niece is the prettiest girl in the world. She smart, strong, independent. She a ride or die. She didn't snitch on you or me. She took a beaten for three days.

SJ: I know she is just like her mother use to be. She was always down for my brother. My sister in law was the best mother, wife and best female in the game. All I'm trying to say is don't hurt my niece. If you do we going to have problems. I look at you as my own son. 

Tyler: I got you.

After I let the warehouse I stopped at this little pizza joint to get Jayla the pizza I promised her. When I pulled up to house Jayla was the first person to open the door.

Jayla: Did you get my pizza? 

Tyler: Yes I did, but before you eat wash your little hands.

Jayla: My hands not little. 

Riley: Yes they are.

Tyler: Where your sister Riley. 

Riley: Upstairs in her room.

Tyler: I walked to the bathroom got in the shower and changed my clothes. I walked in her room where she was watching Love and Hip Hop. I pulled back the cover on the other side of her bed and got in.

Layla: Tyler what are you doing?

Tyler: Girl shut up and move closer .

Layla: I moved closer to him. I felt secure. I didn't feel pain anymore.  I was a slight bit paranoid but I knew that he wasn't going to let anything happen to me. 

Tyler: Layla ended up falling asleep on my chest. But she kept tossing and turning. So I just ended up waking her up. 

Layla are you ok. I was just a dream. Calm down. I'm here. 

Layla: Tyler I was so scared.

Tyler: Tell me what happened when you were there.

Layla: When they grabbed me from in front of the store they threw me in the back of a black van, then drove off. I was in the van for like 10 mins. Then when we pulled up to the building, they dragged me out by my hair and dragged me into the building. They tied me up and asked me questions about you and SJ. I didn't answer so they beat me.  

Tyler: Well you don't ever have to worry about that nigga again, I got rid of him. Layla you a real ride or die for you uncle. Any other bitch female would have snitched. But why didn't you snitch on me, when you barely know me.

Layla: I didn't snitch on you because I was raised to be a snitch and plus why would I snitch on my...

Tyler: Your what?

Layla: Nothing, just know I would never snitch on you. 

Tyler: Layla do you like me?

Layla: What boy? Just because I let you lay with me don't mean I like you. 

Tyler: So you don't have a crush on me? Be honest.

Layla: Ok. Yes, Tyler I do like you.

Tyler: I know. I like you too. So what we going to do about this then.

Layla: What do you think we need to do about it?

Tyler: I think we need be together. 

Layla: I think that's a good idea.