Chapter 2

Tyler:  Wassup I'm Tyler but people call me Ty

Tyler:  Wassup I'm Tyler but people call me Ty. I'm 6'1 with  brown eyes and thick juicy lips for the ladies! People see me as a player but, I call it a hustle. I just like to have many options to pick from. I have curly hair. And tattoos all over. I have thick eyes brows with a piercing in one of them. I got kicked out of my other schools because I was fighting some bitch ass Hill street niggas. I work for my uncle SJ. He's not my real uncle but after my mother died he took me in so I look at him like he family. I'm in love the hustle. I'm out! 

Tyler: I was standing by the front door at school with my nigga Nico and Jay. We were talking about how this hoe Nia slept with one of my men. Me and Nia went out for a couple months. But she was nothing but a little bit of fun. 

Nia: Tyler can we talk. 

Tyler: Talk about what Nia? There is nothing to talk about.

Nia: I'm sorry Tyler

Tyler: Man get the fuck! 

Tyler: me and my niggas walked down the hallway that's where we saw two fine honey's walking down the hall. Both thick and cute. But really only one of them caught my eye. She was light skin  with long brown hair that stopped to the middle of her back. You can tell she was fly just by the way she walked. Aye, Jay who is that?

Jay: Oh that's Layla! And the one beside her is her best friend Mya. They both ballin. 

Tyler: Damn Layla FINE😍

Nico: Boy you don't have a chance. Layla doesn't want any thug. I bet you can't get her number.

Tyler: Nigga girls don't want you with you ugly head ass😂. Watch this. 

Tyler: Excuse me! Your name Layla right?

Layla: Yeah that's me. Wassup.

Tyler: I don't even know right now. I'm at a lost for words. You're so damn gorgeous. 

Layla: Thank you. You're not too bad yourself. 

Tyler: Haha you got jokes. By the way my name Tyler. I'm new here. I was wondering if I can get your number if you don't have a boyfriend of course. 

Layla: This boy was so fine. And I couldn't believe he was asking for my number. I look at Mya and she gave a look saying " Girl if you don't give him your number."  Sure my number is 215 664 0912. 

Tyler: I turned around and walked towards Nico and Jay waving my phone in their face. I told y'all niggas that I was going to be able to get her number. They just stood there looking like two dumb niggas.