Chapter 3

Mya: Girl, did he text you yet?

Layla: No not yet. I was getting anxious. I was waiting for Tyler to text me. He is so cute. 

Mya: Just wait five more mins then we should go to the mall. It's Friday. Girl cheer up.

Layla: All of a sudden my phone rings. I look at Mya with a nervous look.

Mya: Don't look at me, open the text message girl.

Layla: I opened the text. It said "Wassup Layla this Tyler, save my number in your phone. What are you doing tonight?"  Mya, what should I say?

Mya: Tell him you're not doing anything tonight.

Layla: So I sent back "No plans tonight." After 2 mins of waiting for a text back, my phone rings.

Hello? Wassup Layla this Tyler. Since you don't have anything to do tonight, imma come scoop you at around 9:00 so get ready. 

After we got off the phone I looked at Mya and screamed. 

Mya: Bitch you got a date with the finest nigga in school. You better find something to wear right now, and I'll do your make-up. 

Layla: I ran to my closet threw everything on the floor. I didn't want to get too dressy but I didn't want to look relax either. After rumbling through my dresser I found the perfect outfit. I put on some ripped up light jeans with my shirt that has the 100 emoji in black and holograms 13's. I put my hair in a messy bun but left two pieces in the sides out. Mya did my make-up, it wasn't overboard it was just right. I added one of the gold chains my uncle bought me and my gray Chanel bag. 

Mya: Bitch you looks good. Before you go let's take some pictures and put them on the gram! #BADBITCHALERT. 

Layla: Soon as Mya snapped the picture of us Tyler called.

Tyler: Hello? I'm outside.

Layla: Ok I'm coming. I walk outside and there he is leaning on the side of his all white Porsche. He looked so damn fine. He had Adidas sweatpants with a Bape shirt. He was so tall and skinny with all the tattoo you ever imagine. But it was that piercing in his lip and his eyebrow. He was so cute.