Chapter 16

Layla: After I was finish with Nia and her father I went to the bathroom and cried. It felt good to let go and just have closure. But it still didn't make sense. Why would someone want to kill my father? I understand that he wasn't the best man on earth but he was a good person. And my mother was the most sweetest lady you would ever meet. I just didn't understand.

Ty: I can tell that Layla was hurt. I heard her cry. I saw her break down into a million pieces. I hurts me because I know that I can't really do anything about it. But I also know we got to watch are back. Now that we killed Nia and her bitch ass father who ever he working for is going to get the message and have a bid on our heads. 

"Layla come on I'm going to take you home."

Layla: "Ok...can we stop and get the kids something to eat. I'm pretty sure Mya is hungry too."

Ty: "Ok."

Layla: "Why you looking at me like that Ty."

Ty: "Because no matter what you go through you always think about other people. I like that. It shows you have a heart. And plus your cute but just a little."

Layla: "Boy don't play with me you know I'm cute. Pull into the Wendy's drive thru."

Ty: "You right you cute. But not as cute as me. *smiling*"

Layla: "Whatever. *smiling*"

Ty: I pulled into the drive thru and as soon as I pull up to the window I see my ex Jasmine. Sometimes I wish I never slept with so many girls in the past. 

Jasmine: "Oh wassup Ty. I see you can't text nobody back. What I'm a stranger now?"

Ty: "Sup Jasmine."

Jasmine: "That's all I get. For real Ty?"

Ty: "Can I just get my food bruh?" 

Layla: "Baby."

Ty: "Yes Stink?"

Layla: "Your phone ringing."

Ty: "I'll get later."

Jasmine: "Baby? Stink? Oh hell no. So you leave all of this for this bitch."

Layla: "Ty you better get your hoe. I'm not in the mood."

Ty: "Jasmine can you do your job for once and just give me my food before my baby beat your ass."

Jasmine: "You know what fuck you Ty. Don't call or text me no more. $20.56 is your total."

Ty: I can tell Layla was mad. Soon as we got back to the house she gave the kids and Mya there food. But she didn't say one word. She just got in the bed. I tried to give her a hug she just pushed me away. Jasmine ass always starting something. I guess I just have to wait til she cool down.