Chapter 10

Tyler: It's been a week since every happened with Layla. She starting to get a lot better. She hasn't been tossing and turning as much. Me and her getting closer and closer. It's something about her. She not like these other bitches that just want you for your money and a discount on some blow. 

Layla: I was a Friday morning and I was getting up to get ready for school. This weekend it was Mya's birthday and we were out for the whole next week because the pipes in our school were being reinstalled. I was doing my hair then my phone started ringing. It was Mya her ringtone is best friend by Young Thug.

That's my best friend, that's my best friend, bless em

Big ol' booty bitch missus from Texas, what's next is

I'm gon' skeet off, lil nigga come catch me, catch me

And that's my bestie, my bestie, my best friend, go best friend

Nigga livin' TTG and everything is still on fleek

Bad bitch rollin' with' me, she gon' smile cause she on fleek

Hundred thousand dollars inside my pants, my shit on fleek

Hey-yeah!

Hello? Layla where you at?

Layla: I'm in the house I'm bout to leave out.

Mya: Hurry up!

Layla: OK!

I grab my phone charger and bag and yell downstairs for Jayla and Riley for them to hurry up. As I went outside to my car I saw that someone left a note on my car. I grabbed the note and began to read it. 

"Stay away from Tyler or else. Tyler doesn't want you. He wants me and if I catch you around him imma beat your ass." 

I knew exactly who this was. It was Tyler ex-girlfriend Nia. I think that's her name. I heard they broke up because she was being a hoe. I took a picture of the note and sent it to Mya. She replied in 0.2 seconds.

Mya: Bitch when we get to school you better whoop that hoe ass.

Layla: Oh you already know it's finna go down today at school.

I dropped Jayla and Riley of at school already I'm on my way.

Mya: Ok.

Layla: I pulled up at school and meet up with Mya and some of my other homegirls. But I was pissed off about that letter. I was looking for Nia. Then I finally spotted her across the field. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked over to her. Mya was right behind me. 

Nia let me holla at you for a min.

Nia: What?

Layla: I don't like threats. Especially not from broke bitches like you.

Nia: Well I see you got my message. And the only thing broke round her is your skull, because if you even think for a second that you and Tyler were going to be together you trippin. 

Layla: Well if that's your nigga why he been staying over my house almost every night. Why he always calling me bae. Why he always spending his money on me. 

Nia: It's only because you got kidnapped. Oh yeah you thought nobody knew. Well we do. We all know Tyler saved you. See only weak bitches need saving like you.

Layla: At that moment I saw all red. I grabbed Nia by her hair and swung her. She fell to the ground, I got on top of her and started pounding that bitch in the face. I felt something wet. When I gained my sight back I saw blooded but it wasn't my blood it was her's. She was still talking shit with a busted lip and bloody nose. Then I felt someone lift me up from behind and carry me all the way to my car. It was Tyler.

Tyler: What the fuck is wrong with you?

Layla: Your hoe ass girlfriend let a note on my car this morning making threats.

Tyler: That's not my fucking girlfriend. You my girl.

Layla: Well if I'm your girl you need to let all these hoes know. I'm not about to be fighting everyday to earn respect from bitches that not even on my level.

Tyler: You to damn sexy to be fighting anyway. Come here give me a kiss.

Layla: No.

Tyler: Layla, I'm not playing with you give me a kiss.

Layla: No. *Smirk on her face*

Tyler: Please bae. 

Layla: I finally gave in and gave him a kiss. When he kissed me he grabbed my butt with both of his hands and leaned me against my car. Tyler was going to be my world. And I was going to be his.