Chapter 1

Layla: I dropped the kids off at school. It's only 8:00. So I text my best friend Mya to she where she was at .

Layla: Wya hoe!

BFF: Right her by the McDonalds bout to pull into the school its hella niggas out her by the school.

Layla: Ard I'm bout to pull put.

BFF: Ard.

HEY!!!! I'm Mya, Layla's best friend for 7 years

HEY!!!! I'm Mya, Layla's best friend for 7 years. Me and my bestie are the baddest bitches in Woodrow High. My girl Lay slays on all these hoes. It's even worsted when I right beside her. I never got along with girls. I mean look at me, girls were always jealous of me. But when Lay jumped in a fight for me that's when I knew me and her were going to be close. 

I'm 5'3. Brown skin with long brown hair. I live with my Daddy who is one of the biggest company owners in the ATL. And with the help or Lay's Uncle SJ my father is a well-respected man. I have brown eyes with a nose that looks like a button. I'm cute.

Layla: As I pull up to my school Mya pull up right beside her in her Mercedes that her dad brought to match mine. The only difference is mine is blue and her's is red. Mya pulled with her favorite song blasting Sorry by Beyonce.

Sorry, I ain't sorry

I ain't sorry

Nigga nah

Sorry, I ain't sorry

I ain't sorry

He trying to roll me up (I ain't sorry)

I ain't picking up (I ain't sorry)

Headed to the club (I ain't sorry)

I ain't thinking 'bout you (I ain't sorry)

Me and my ladies sip my d'ussé cups

I don't give a fuck chucking my deuces up

Suck on my balls pause

I had enough

I ain't thinking 'bout you

Mya: Hey bestie. You look cute girl. Who you getting cute for? Let me find out you messing with somebody.

Layla: Girl bye. I'm getting cute for nobody. I just threw this together. But speaking of cute you look cute too. Who you getting cute for? But anyway who these boys you said where up here. 

Mya: I heard it was some new boy name Tyler 

Layla: Tyler? What he look like? 

Mya: They say that he is real cute. He talk, lightskin with good hair. And I heard he a baller. 

Layla: How do you know all this? 

Mya: Keshia from Chemistry. 

Layla: Mya and I walk up to the school doors and walk inside of the school doors. As we walked in we saw him. Tyler.