Chapter 13

Layla: I decided to get up early and go downstair to cook breakfast for Tyler and I. I made so french toast, with so eggs and bacon. I also made some fried potatoes and onion because Tyler loves fried potatoes and onions. I poured some orange juice in two glass cups and set it at the table. I walked upstairs into the room where Tyler was still sleep. I jumped on top of his back waking him up. 

Bae get up I made you breakfast. 

Tyler: Ok ok I'm up.

Layla: Come on before it gets cold.

Tyler: I got up out of bed and walked downstairs. When I came into the dining room the smell of french toast smacked me in the face. It smelled so good it made my mouth water. I sat down at the table and before I can even grab the fork, Layla smacked my hand and made me say grace. After we said grace I cleaned my plate. I never knew Layla could cook.

Bae were you learn to cook like this.

Layla: I had to learn over the years. SJ don't know how to cook and I wasn't going to let Riley and Jayla eat out every day.

Tyler: Imma have to wife you up if you keep cooking like this. 

Layla: yea ok.

After me and Tyler finished eating we went upstairs to watch t.v. I was just laying there on his chest watching some dumb horror movie. But instead of me watching the movie I was thinking about last night and how everything got out of control. 

Tyler, do you ever think about getting out of the game?

Tyler: Yea, sometimes but when I was young the game was all I had. The people that I rock with every day are like my family. 

Layla: Do you want to start your own family?

Tyler: Of course. I want 2 sons and a daughter so I can spoil her, and teach my sons how to be a man. I don't want my kids to ever have to struggle.  Being by yourself since you were a youngin is hard.

Layla: Well you're not alone no more. I will never leave you. I'm you ride or die. I love you. 

Tyler: I love you too.