Chapter 19

Layla: I went up stairs and grabbed my stuff to get in the shower. Soon as I got in I started washing my hair as I listened to my Khelani playlist. After I was finished showering I got out the shower and walked into my closet to try and find something to wear. 

I finally found something cute and simple. A light pink crop top and some ripped blue jean with my all white adidas with a cute little light pink design on the side. I threw my clothes on and and pulled my hair up. 

"Jayla come on so you can get a bath."

Jayla: Okay.

Layla: How do you want your hair ladybug? 

Jayla: I want it in a donut.

Layla: Say bun not donut silly. 

Jayla: well a bun.

Layla: After Jayla was finished I went down stairs and sat down. 

SJ: "You still making pancakes?"

Layla: "Yeah" I get up and go into the kitchen pull out the pancake mix and started to make them. As I turned around Ty was just sitting there starring at me.

"what?"

Ty: "Nothing you just some damn beautiful. Everything about you is just perfect." 

Layla: "Ty are you ok?" 

Ty: "I'm fine. I'm looking at you"

Layla: "boy stop playing. How many pancakes you want?"

Ty: "give me 3 please." 

15 mins later 

Layla: "Y'all the pancakes are done!"

Riley: "Good I was hungry than a motherfucker."

SJ: "Lil boy watch your mouth in this house."

Riley: "thats not fair Ty get to say it."

Layla: "Ty is grown. Riley isn't."

Riley: "ok."