Chapter 22

Ty: Its been two weeks since that whole shoot out at SJ house. Riley is a real lil surviver. He acting normal but sometimes he still has that dream of him getting shot. But that normal, he really took a bullet for his family. And he really want to be in the game but that's scary. But I understand that's all he's been around since he was a baby. I just don't want that for my son/daughter. And I don't and that for Riley. I need plan or something to get my family out of here.

This morning Layla been going through it with morning sickness. She been throwing up and moody. A LOT!

"Baby you ok?"

Layla: " Yeah can you just get me some ginger ale and saltine crackers."

Ty: " Baby them old ass remedies not going to work. You need to lay down and take prenatal vitamins and drink water according to this book."

Layla: " I see you been reading parenting books."

Ty: " Yeah I'm trying to be the best father, father I never had. My child not going to have to struggle for nothing. He going to be fly and smart."

Layla: " How you know my baby is going to be a boy. I feel like I'm going to have a girl. I can't wait she going to have everything she ever wanted. Her room is gonna be pink——

Ty: " no no no by all that pink and shit out ma. Our child is going to be a blessing as long as it's healthy and smart. Now give daddy a kiss"

I know Layla sick and not feeling well but I gotta go to work. After laying with her for a couple more minutes I got up and jumped in the shower. Brushed my teeth and threw my all black on. I jumped in my car and head to the warehouse. When I got there the niggas was closing around playing the game.

"All y'all do is play😂"

O'Shea: "Shut up man, How little Riley doing?"

Ty: "He's fine. Before I left he was sleeping though. But y'all knew Layla spoke Spanish?"

SJ: " Duh nigga we mixed lol."

Ty: " I ain't going to lie that shit was sexy as fuck." 

We just sat there playing the game and counting money, then my phone went off. It was a message from Layla.

(From) Wifey❤️: Can you bring some vanilla ice cream please😊?!?

(To) Wifey❤️: Right now? Baby I'm working

(From) Wifey ❤️: ughh ok whatever🙄😥

(To) Wifey❤️: I'm on my way with your spoiled ass.

(From) Wifey❤️: THANK YOU 😘

I grabbed keys and jacket and head to the nearest grocery store. When I went to the register and saw my "ex" Tori.

Tori: "Oh wassup Ty"

Ty: "wassup😑"

Tori: "ice cream that it? Where the whip cream at?"

Ty: "my girl didn't ask for no whip cream, but can you hurry up she pregnant and she want daddy to come home."

Tori looked at me with a smug look. I know she was mad as fuck. Tori could have been my baby mama but she was after niggas with money. She lied to me and told me she was pregnant with my baby but she just wanted "abortion" money but it turned into a $490 weave that didn't fucking look right. She was nothing but a gold digging ass hoe.

After she gave me the ice cream I got in my car and drove to my baby. She been staying at my house under SJ orders but I got a big surprise for later in the week. I pulled into my drive way and open my door. To find he fine ass laying in the couch.

Ty: "Daddy's home!"

Layla: " Hi papi!"

Ty: " Layla please don't call me papi if you not throwing it back. You sound to sexy when you say it and you get me excited."

Layla got up and walked over to the kitchen counter where I was leaning against. She stood in front of me and unbuckled my belt and pulled me by my shirt. She started kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear then she whispered "come get it papi" as she walked away upstairs. I took my shirt of exposing the few hickeys and scratches she gave me from last time. By time I got up stairs she was already undressing until I said "now you know that's daddy's job" she smirked at me as I slowly look he painted of with my mouth. And before I give her this good D I like to tease her so I slide my two fingers in and add my tongue just to make her little ass shake. She couldn't handle it. Her moans and whimpers filled the room. I was making her beg for it. I stopped the pace of my fingers and she grabbed my hand and tasted herself. "Sweet ain't it" I asked her. I pulled down my boxers and her eyes widened. She still not use to it yet. She laid back and I went in. She was still so tight. Every stroke felt like heaven. The next you know she yells out "Papi I'm bout to—!"