Chapter 15

Tyler: When I pulled up to the warehouse I got a text from this random ass number. 

"If you want to see your friend follow these directions" 

"At 1:00 am you will drive to the football field at school then you will get out the car walk to the 50-yard line alone. You will get further instruction when you reach that point."

I felt like I've seen this number before. I just couldn't remember.  I went inside and showed SJ the message. 

SJ: When Tyler showed me the message I knew exactly what to do. I told Tyler to follow the direction. But when he get out on the field he was going play a little game. 

Before Tyler became a part of the gang, he wanted to be a pro football player. He is built for it. And it just perfect that they told him to met at the football field.

Ard Tyler this is what I want you to do. When you get out on the field I'm going to have Oshea turn the field lights off for about 30 seconds. In them, 30 seconds the rest of them niggas are going to be getting in position to fuck some shit up. Make sure you load up.

Tyler: I always stay loaded up SJ. 

SJ: That's why you taking over this business when I'm dead and gone because you stay ready. 

Tyler: Every since I started working with SJ he always told me that I was going to be next in line to take over his business. That means a lot to me because he trusts me. SJ is my family. I was going to make him proud.

It was 12:50 and I was sitting in the parking lot of my high school. I was hitting a J just to calm my nerves. Bout the time I finished it was 1:00. I got out the car and walked to the 50-yard line. Then I got a text from the same number. 

"You're good with time I see Mr.Tyler."

"Man fuck all the chummy shit, where my nigga Jay at?"

"No need to get upset, he fine. But if things go wrong tonight you friend Jay will be gone and your little girlfriend Layla along with her brother and sister."

"Man fuck your threats if you touch my family imma kill you."

"Tyler you have serious anger issues did you know that."

"I'm not going to ask you again where the fuck is Jay?"

I after I sent that text Oshea turned the lights out. I waited until the light came back on. When the light came on the door on the other side of the field opened were all the football player normally run out onto the field. 

But it wasn't football players that came out it was Jay limping out onto the field. His shirt was covered in blood. And his face was bruised up. I ran over to him and helped walk. He look like he was in a lot of pain. 

After I sat him down on the bleachers. Two more people were coming out of the door. I was a man and women. When I got a closer look it was Nia. My ex-girlfriend and her father.

Nia what the fuck is going on?

Nia: Ty don't act dumb. You know exactly what's going on.

Tyler: Bitch if I knew I would be asking.

Jay: Bruh, you remember them niggas that was arguing with us the other night at the club. 

Tyler: Yea what about them bitches?

Jay: Those are Nia father men. Her father the nigga that told them other niggas to take Layla. But not only that her father is the one who killed her parents. He father name is Big E. And SJ still don't know.