Chapter 12

Tyler: Mya and Layla were having fun. They were dancing and singing to their favorite songs. But it was that one song that came on that made both of them go crazy. Soon as they heard the voice of Young Thug say best friend they started twerking on each other. These girls are wild. But my baby was looking good tonight. I just let her have her fun.

Layla: When me and Mya her our song Best friend by Young Thug we were so turn up. We were twerking on each other. I saw Tyler standing there looking at me just smiling. And Jay was next to him just shaking his head. It was about 3 o'clock and Mya ready to go.

Tyler my feet hurt.

Tyler: Well nobody told you to where them damn red bottoms to the club. 

Layla: I had to get cute for Mya birthday.

Tyler: Come get on my back so we can walk to the car.

Layla: Thank you baby.

Tyler: Anything for you bae.

As we were walking some nigga kept staring at me. So I told Layla to get in the car and don't get out. I walked over to him. I guess Jay knew what was going down because he was right behind me. 

Aye nigga we got a problem.

The Man: Nah nigga I was looking at your girl ass.

Tyler: Nigga do know who you talking to blood.

The Man: Look lil nigga you better take your baby face ass back to that car with your girl and take you sidekick with you. *pointing at Jay*

Jay: This sidekick bout to whoop you ass.

Layla: I looked out the window and saw Tyler and Jay arguing with some dude. So I texted Mya.

Girl go get Jay

Mya: He told me staying in the car.

Layla: Tyler told me to stay in the car too. 

Mya: Let's just go get them.

Layla: Ok.

I got out the car with no shoes and yelled Tyler's name. When I was walking towards him a car speed in front of me and gunshots starting raging from out of nowhere. As I was trying to run away from the bullets I stepped on a piece of glass and got it stuck in my foot. I guess Tyler saw me fall to the ground because when I looked up he was there. He scooped me up and put me in the passenger seat of the car. He pulled off doing 80 miles per hour. Within minutes, we arrived at this townhouse complex. He got out the car and carried me all the way inside to the bathroom. He propped me up on the sink and grabbed a pair of tweezers out the medicine cabinet and proceed to pull the glass out of my foot. I held in the screams I wanted to let out when he poured peroxide on the open wounds. 

Tyler: You want me to take you home or you going to chill here. 

Layla: This your house?

Tyler: Yea, girl I just stay at my grandmama house because it convenient.

Layla: Wow its nice in here. Who decorated?

Tyler: Thank you. I decorated it myself.

Layla: Stop lying boy.

Tyler: I'm serious.

Layla: For real. 

Tyler: Yea, what you think I don't know how to decorate?

Layla: No, I can tell you have style by the way you decorate.

Tyler: I also have great taste in girls. *smirk on his face*

Layla: You do. I think imma chill here tonight bae.

Tyler: Ard.

Layla: Just give one of your white T-shirts. I have an extra pair of panties and bra in my purse.

Tyler: Ard.

Layla: We both walked upstairs to the room. When he opened the door to the room all  I saw was   Jordan shoe boxes and a big canopy bed. He walked over to his drawer and pulled out a white T-shirt. He laid it on the bed. Then he started to unbutton his shirt. When he took his shirt off I saw every muscle outline in his arms and stomach. He was built. He threw the shirt in his dirty clothes bin. And started to unzip his pants. I just stood there and watched  him. He walked into his closet and pulled out a pair of neon green basketball shorts, he put them on and got in the bed and turned the tv on. 

Eww nasty you not going to get in the shower.

Tyler: No.

Layla: You need to.

Tyler: Girl get in the shower and stop messing with me.

Layla: I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the shower and took my clothes off. I stepped in the shower and let the water run from my head down to my back. I thought to myself how crazy tonight was. I grabbed the soap and started washing my body. 

Tyler: I couldn't wait for Layla to get out the shower. I wanted to do something tonight. I can see myself with Layla forever. So why not give her a taste of me tonight. 

Layla: I stepped out the shower, put lotion and deodorant on. I slipped my Pink brand panties on. Then I put my bra on with the white shirt that Tyler gave me. My hair was wet and wavy so I decided to let it air dry. I opened the bathroom door and Tyler was sitting there on the bed. When he saw me his eyes widened.

Tyler: When Layla came out the bathroom, I started to get a little excited. The way she was wearing my T-shirt was sexy as hell. And her ass was busting out those Pink underwear. 

Layla: I got in the bed with Tyler and laid on his chest. I knew that what I had on was making him excited. But I think it was time for me to take a risk. This is someone I see myself with for life.

Baby, I think I ready.

Tyler: Ready for what bae?

Layla: Since he didn't realize what I was talking about, I got up and took the white T-shirt off and threw it on the floor.

Tyler: Ohh you ready for that.

Layla: Yeah. 

I leaned in toward Tyler and started kissing him. As we were kissing I could feel his hands start to wander down my back side. He grabbed my butt and started to squeeze. Then he brought his back up to the back of my bra and unlatched without struggling. He turned me over laying my back on the bed. Then he looked me in my eyes and bit his lip. I felt like waterfall where coming out of me when he looked at me. He started kissing my neck then made his way to my collar bone then to my stomach. He was teasing me. He knew what I wanted until I begged for it.

Tyler: I knew actually what I was doing. I wasn't going to give her what she wanted that easy I was going to tease her. Make her weak. Take full control of her body. I started out by kissing her whole body all over. Then I slide to finger into her panties and inserted them. When I pushed them in she gasped. I started moving them out slowly. Her moans made me warm inside. I started to speed up the paste of my finger. She started to moan louder and beg for more. She had her juices all over my fingers. Then finally came to a stop. I slowley moved down in between her legs and added the warmth of my tongue as I fingered her. 

Layla: It felt good. I was getting hot. He had full control over my body. His lips on body felt like heaven. But I wanted more. I begged for it. He kept telling me that I had to work for it.

Tyler: I made her work for it. The time finally came when I thought she was ready.

Baby, you sure you want to do this. 

Layla: Yes Daddy.

Tyler: When I inserted myself in her she grabbed the sheets. She body was hot. My body was hot it was perfect. I started stroking slowly. But as she started to breathe faster my strokes became faster. Her moans filled the air along with my grunts. Her shit was super wet. I felt myself throbbing. The next minutes we both busted. When I was finish I pulled out and layed down. She  moved closer to me and feel asleep in my arms.