Chapter Eighteen | You

You the one that I need
You the one made for me
Treat you like royalty baby, just for your loyalty baby
You my only priority baby
Thanks for supporting me baby

~~~~

B R I A N N A

"You can just sit it over there." Brianna instructed the movers as she watched them closely making sure they didn't scuff up her new hardwood floors. "Angle it a little bit. Like more to the left though." Rolling her eyes slowly she sighed. "No, that's not right."

Walking over to the living room chair she made sure both seats were even then nodded. "Okay gentleman, I think that's enough for this room. I'll see you when the other furniture arrives." Reaching in her pocket she tipped both men fifty dollars appease then showed them to the door. "Have a nice night." She called out to them as she closed her door.

Taking a look around her living room she smiled. It was very homey and bright, yet still very modern.

Finally taking a seat she choose to just chill before she started unpacking the kitchen

Finally taking a seat she choose to just chill before she started unpacking the kitchen. Her chill time was short lived as her phone started ringing. "Hello." Brianna answered quickly seeing it was Trey.

"Wassup ma? You home?"

"I am. Why is something wrong with Jr.?" Brianna questioned about to go into panic mode.

"No. He is with me though. I just wanted to talk to you about something real quick. Can I come by?"

"Ummm." Brianna sighed hesitantly before agreeing. "Sure."

She was more than happy to be seeing her son since Trey had been keeping him away ever since he found out her and August were back together. She was however very hesitant about having Trey over her new home which she shared with August with out him being there.

"Alright, I'll be there in like twenty."

"Okay. See you when you get here." She hung up then stood to her feet slowly feeling the tiredness of her body.

Making her way to her kitchen Brianna sighed. She was working extra hard with unpacking and decorating since the wedding was only four months away and she wanted the house to be complete before then.

After a few minutes of unpacking dishes her doorbell rang. Knowing it was Trey Brianna immediately went to open the door.