Chapter Thirteen | More Than You'll Ever Know

There was a time I felt it wouldn't last us
And baby how I felt I didn't show
Sometimes I took you for granted
And thought that you would understand it
But through it all we managed to make it through tough times
No I can't imagine not having you by my side
Everything you are and all you do
I'm still in love with you
~~~~~

B R I A N N A

"Aug do you really have to pee while I'm brushing my teeth?" Brianna complained loudly as August released himself.

"Baybeh. I'm ya man. It's not like ya haven't seen it befo'. You was jus' on it last night."

She blushed a little from his comment making him laugh. Still after all this time he still had that affect on her. "That's different. We were having sex."

"Peeing and sex is both natural."

She playfully rolled her eyes at him as she moved to the side so he could wash his hands."So what is this I hear you got planned for me today."

Smiling brightly he shrugged. "Its a surprise. I gotta go handle some shit but I got the whole day planned for you. Be ready to leave in a hour."

She laughed lightly. "Alright baby. I love you."

"I love you too"

Quickly Brianna plugged in her flat irons before exiting the bathroom.

Heading straight for her closet she looked through different items until her eyes landed on a tight, strapless, olive green tube dress that stopped just above her knees. Pairing it with a pair of nude strappy sandals and gold hoop earrings.

Taking a seat at her vanity she sighed. "What to do with my head?"

"Don't worry bout it baybeh. You look beautiful with out even trying." August kissed her quickly on the cheek before grabbing his keys. "Karruche should be here in thirty. Hurry up Bri."

She nodded quickly shooing him away. "Alright baby. I love you, be safe."

"I love you more." He yelled back as he exited their home.

Brianna put her attention back on her hair deciding to just put it in a low ponytail with her bangs swooped to the side. Lastly she applied light lip gloss before grabbing her oversized handbag and phone.

"I'm coming." Brianna mumbled into her phone as Kae laughed on the other end.

"Your ready? Thought I was gonna have to come in and wait."

"Not today. I'm coming out right now."

"Alright."

Quickly Brinna locked the door then headed towards Karruche's car.

"You look nice." Kae complimented as she took in Brianna's appearance.