Chapter 9

Jay p.o.v

I got to my apartment and my right eye was blue. Chris beat the hell out of me but that won't stop me from wanting to be with Kehlani.

I quickly get out of bed and I go clean up. After that I light up a joint and I start thinking about the fucked up past I had.

I drifted off to sleep on the couch as much as my body was asleep, my mind wasn't. I couldn't get the images of my mom having sex with me when I was 13 years old till I was 16.

Nightmare

I just got home from school. I lived in a very old house that needed repairs. As I lay down on my bed my mom, barges in my room drunk with a bottle of whisky in her hand.

She walked up to me and looked at me with her evil dark eyes. She pulled out silver handcuffs from her bra. And walked closer to me.

"Ma.. Wha..what are doing... With.. Those?" I asked while my heart rate started increasing rapidly. "Mama wanna play (hiccup) with you" she said grabbing my wrist tightly.

"Stop it! You hurting me" I cried. She handcuffed me to the bedpost and she removed my pants and I had already figured out what she was doing. "Ma.. Nnn..no I'm begging you" I stutter while crying.

"Shut up you little dope!" she said as she continued stripping me naked. "Mom..ple..plea..please don't do this to me" I said crying and choking on my tears the innocent cries of a boy filled the air.

She got on me and took advantage of me the pain was unbearable. Screaming and trying so hard to get away but she would slap me across the face.