Chapter 25

Kehlani p.o.v.

"Lani, wake up you gotta get ready" I heard my sister say. I opened my eyes and I felt the urge to vomit.

I had my left hand on my mouth and I ran to the bathroom almost tripping. I got on my knees and starting vomiting. Lucy came in the bathroom and held
my hair back as I kept vomiting.

"Lani are you pregnant?" She asked concerned. I splashed my face with water then brushed my teeth to get rid of the bitter taste in my mouth.

"Might have been something I ate." I said as I wiped the toothpaste on my mouth. "Yeah, right and my cousin is Beyonce" she said rolling her eyes. "Have taken a test atleast to make sure?" She said folding her arms.
"No I haven't. I think I got one in my bag" I said in a low voice.

Lucy went to the main bedroom to get a test and she handed the blue and white box to me. "Read the instructions and follow them." She said. "Is it accurate?" I asked shyly. "Of course it is, stop stalling and take the test." She said closing the bathroom door.

I let down my shorts and my panty till my knees and sat down the toilet seat and took the test. After that I decided to bath just to pass the time.

So what if I am pregnant, will I love the baby? Will I be able to tell my mom? How is Chris gonna take it? Will I be able to handle motherhood? Oh Lord help!

That's all that was on my mind. I just started crying in the bathtub. I cried for a good 30 minutes and then I splashed my face with water and dressed in grey Nike sweats and my comfty Fenty slip ons.

"The test it's been more than 30 minutes" Lucy said as I took out a bottle of water from the fridge.
"I'll go get it" I said with a bored tone but she didn't seem to notice.

I sighed heavily and took the test and quickly went downstairs. Luckily Kylie and Jordan were still asleep. Them bitches loud and they can't keep their mouth's shut.

"So what does it say?" I asked Lucy as I gave her the test.Her eyes grew wide and she started smiling. "You pregnant babe!" She exclaimed as she hugged me.

"Who's pregnant?" I heard Kylie and Jordan say in unison. "Our bride!" Lucy exclaimed and kissed me on the cheek. In seconds I fell on the ground cause of them two girls jumping to hug me.

This was perfect, I was getting married to the father of my baby. Ma won't be pleased but she'll live.

Hopefully she accepts my baby and my boyfriend. She said she wouldn't come to our wedding later on. She gave us her blessing but she hates Chris so much she would gladly kill him in a heartbeat.

"You are going to be Mrs Brown and a mommy! So perfect!" Kylie said jumping up and down. Next minute she was on her phone with Tyga.

I made me cereal, Cheerios and a glass of Apple juice. As I was about to sit I stamp on a Cheerio and I remember Chris's joke. I smile and sit down and started eating while the others were taking selfies and playing with Sade's hair.

I was so deep in my thoughts about the baby I was carrying. Still thinking how will Chris take it. Damn...

"Auntie Kehlani" Sade says tapping my tigh lightly. I shake my head lightly "Yes pretty girl?" I said looking at her. "Mommy says it's time to leave" she said with her adorable smile. "Oh, let's go then" I said getting off the stool in the kitchen. I grab my phone then pick Sade up and walk out to the driveway and quickly get it Lucy's car.

How long was I out? I really need to stop overthinking. I let out a deep sigh and put my earplugs in my ears and listened to one of my all time favourite Mario Let me love you I turned up the volume and looked out the window as we drove to the wedding venue.

I felt knots in my stomach and I felt a bit dizzy then I felt the urge to vomit. Luckily we had just parked in the venue's lot. I bolted out the car to a random trash can and threw up.

I really hate vomiting. I thought to myself while wiping my mouth with my sweater's sleeve.

We walked in and started getting ready. Make-up and all that.

Chris p.o.v

I felt dizzy and I wanted to run away. I am so nervous for the wedding. I quickly took a shot of Ciroc vodka then went to get ready and the guys were already in their suits.

I am about to marry Lani, my baby, my everything nah she hates it when I say that. She's my escape from my pain. My distraction till death do us apart.

Jay p.o.v

I kissed Onika for the last time after we bathed together. "Enough Jay we gonna be late" she said placing her tiny hands on my chest. I pulled her closer and bit her ear softly "I love you" I whispered in her ear. "I love you more" she said closing the space between our naked bodies.
"I love you more" she said kissing me.

We quickly got dressed, she wore a beautiful red dress that showed all her curves and her breats with black stilettos and a cute pearl bracelet. She had her braids in a bun. Damn she looked fine AF.

I wore my white dress shirt and black slim fit pants and a red tie to match her and a slim fit black blazer, with black formal shoes.

We quickly rushed downstairs and got in the car and drove to the venue.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

What will Chris's reaction be when he sees Jay at his wedding?
Kehlani is having doubts about the baby 😌
Will she tell Chris?
Is Jay really over Lani?

Niicole 🌈🔥