Chapter 16

{Next morning }
Chris p.o.v

So things didn't go as planned with Lani. I am a bit relieved that I didn't because I was really nervous. My heart was beating like a sledgehammer.

So I decided to make her breakfast, I made her some flapjacks and squeezed fresh orange juice.

I place everything on a tray and take the food to the bedroom. She was still sleeping, soft snores left her lips. "Lani babe, wake up" I say as I shake her gently. "Mmm" she groans as her eyes flutter open.

A smile forms on her lips and she leans in to kiss me. "Thanks babe" she says already digging in. After eating I ran a bath for her and had the whole day planned for us.

You must be wondering when did I have time to plan everything. Well I didn't I had to ask TYus and T-Raw to help me out. Kylie is going to spend the day with Lani while we prepare the engagement.

I got her a blue diamond ring that comes with a Pandora charm bracelet. I was so amped for this.

Kehlani p.o.v

I was being spoilt today, Chris made me breakfast and ran a bath for me with my favourite oils.

When I finished with my hygiene I get to the bedroom and a note was left for me on top of a outfit for me.

It was a white lace top with black jeans and black Chuck Taylors and a black cap and one of Chris's gold chains.

The picked up the note after dressing up. It read: babe Kylie is going to get you, y'all gonna go to a spa and stuff. I love you -Chris 💙

"What the heck is happening?" I say out loud. "You are going out with me to enjoy yourself" Kylie says and I almost fall when I turned around to see who it is. "Hahaha sorry babe Chris gave me the key" she says with a smile on her face.

"No worries, I thought I was alone" I say with a wide grin on my face. "I figured, put your shoes on and let's get going" she says grabbing my phone on the bed heading for the living room.

I tie my hair real quick and place the gold chain around my neck and put my shoes on. I put on a pink lipstick and grab my bag and me and Kylie were on our way.

We went to a spa and was pampered like a queen. It was so relaxing. I had my nails done and make up done.

Then we went to Kylie's place and she said she had a nice outfit for me. I was confused cause I liked my outfit.

We got there and she took out a nice litttle black dress with red heels. Kylie tied my hair in a messy bun and gave me a nude lipstick to put on.

She also wore a dress but hers was white, with red heels and plum lipstick.

As we drove there a song by Post Malone was playing Deja vu. "You should give Chris a lap dance with this song Lani" Kylie says keeping her eyes on the road.
"I could but you know I can't dance" I say lying. "Stop lying you know you dance very well" she says laughing. "Okay okay I will get the song and I will plan everything" I say. " Nah boo do it tonight after dinner" she says to me as we pull up a restaurant.

We walk to the door and get in I quickly spot Chris and when I look to see where Kylie is she was gone. I sighed heavily and I walked to where Chris was.

He was wearing a suit which was a bit surprising because I am used to him in casual attire. He looked nervous he was tapping his fingers on the table.

Chris p.o.v

Shit! She's here. My heart is beating uncontrollably, my hands were sweating. She looks so beautiful damn. I smile as she sits down. "Hey babe" she says with her killer smile. "Uhm *clears throat* hey babe" I say to her.

"Good evening I will be your waiter for the night, can I please take your order please" a waiter says with a pad in his hand.

We both order our food and a bottle of red wine. We talk about when we first met, I was nervous when I asked Lani to be my girlfriend. She talks about how much she missed dancing and I also kinda miss dancing.

When our dessert arrived I knew I had to make my move. A waiter gave me a mic and I had to propose.

"Chris babe what's happening?" She asks confused.

Kehlani p.o.v

Chris got on his knee and pulled out a black box. I started tearing almost immediately. "Lani I know I haven't been the best boyfriend but you are the girl I love, you make me happy and calm me down and you are the only person who has stuck with me for so long. Kehlani Parrish will you please marry me?" Chris says crying.

I sit there crying my eyes out and I give him my hand while trying to not cry loudly with the other placed on my mouth.

Chris p.o.v

"Yeeeessss!, I will marry you" Kehlani says in tears and everyone in the restaurant is clapping and saying their awws.

I stand up to kiss Lani and she was shaking from excitement. I kiss her and she eases up a bit.

Tyga, TYus and Kylie appear and Kylie is in tears. "Congrats man, you finally did it" Tyga and TYus say as they bro hug me. "Thanks for your help guys, couldn't have done it without y'all"

We all walk out the restaurant and go our sperate ways to our places.

I finally did it man! I can't believe I finally did it. Lani was in the car with me talking to her sister about what just happened over the phone. Drake's Best I ever had was playing lowly in the car.

--------------------

Gangsta is coming to an end soon. It's gonna end with a bang though.
Hope y'all liked this chapter
Nicole 🌈💙