Chapter 22

Kehlani p.o.v

Oh my freaking word! My heart was racing, my legs felt like spaghetti and my hands were shaking so bad. I felt my throat close up.

I was by the door when I saw black dots dancing and I passed out.

Chris p.o.v

I was from the BurgerKing not far away from home and bought food and pink Lemonade for Lani. I went up the stairs and I saw Lani on the floor, she was unconscious.

The paper bag fell out my hands and I ran to Lani and kneeled down next to her. I unbuttoned her Red and white Baseball shirt.

I checked her pulse and there was a sigh of relief. I picked her up honeymoon style. I placed her on the bed and shaked her a bit and she opened her eyes slowly.

"Ouch, head" she said in a whisper with a hand on her head. "You passed out, what's up babe?" I asked holding her hand."I-I dont..know, can you please give me a glass of water" she said.

"Ayt shawty" I said leaving the room. I quickly got a glass of water and my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and it was T-Raw.

Chris:Yo man, whats up?
T-Raw: My nigga, can you come over tonight? Chill before your wedding.
Chris: I can't man, Lani ain't well. I have to look after her.
T-Raw: Nah, its chilled. Hope she gets well soon though.

"Chriiiiiiissssss!" I heard Lani from the room. "Im coming your highness!" I screamed.

T-Raw laughed on the other end. "Call you later then Breezy" he said laughing out loud. "Ayt cool" I said dropping the call.

I gave Lani her glass of watee but I noticed she was deep in her thoughts.

We laid on the bed and watched Zootropilis and we were laughing so hard on the sloth scene.

Then after that we did Netflix and chill. We were cuddled up watching some random series.

After a while we drifted off to sleep. Her head on my chest and my arms around her waist.

[Later]

Onika p.o.v

I think I am in love with Jay. There's something about him that makes me feel safe. I am able to be myself around him and damn he good in bed.

Him helping me with the door was all a set up. I saw him going to Kehlani and Chris's apartment for a while now. I always thought he was very cute, picturing him between my legs.

I was in love with how dangerous he was. I know he likes Kehlani but she doesn't. I can be his everything. I want him to love me.

He's mine and anyone who wants to take him away from me will suffer till death. Jay and I are a match made in heaven. We could be the Bonnie and Clyde up in here.

I got out of my trance when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and it was Jay. I just blushed and picked it up.

We talked for like 2 hours, making jokes and talking about nothing. I love Jay do damn much.

I slept with a smile on my face. This guy makes my life can't wait to see him again.

I need him in between my legs. Him giving me the pain and pleasure

××××××××××

Its a boring filling chapter but the next chapter will be longer and it's only a day till Lani's wedding day!
I will add a picture of Onika soon.

Nicole 😊🌈