Chapter 21

Jay p.o.v

We kissed violently and I picked her up and not breaking the passionate kiss I laid her on the bed. Her eyes turned dark as I kept writing poems on her body.

I took my shirt off and my pants and was left with my manhood already erected.
She had a naughty smirk on her face as she saw my dick. She slips the red silk gown off and was left with her white lingerie.

I  went straight for her neck, like a vampire feeding on her blood I sucked her neck and she moaned to the sweet pleasure.

I slip her bra off and I suck on her hard nipples as her nails dig deep in my back. I leave trails of wet kisses until her pelvis and she moans so uncontrollably.

I stuck my tongue in her warm, pussy and I felt her tiny fingers ran through my curls. She moaned louder and louder. I kept licking her clitoris and I felt like Michael Jackson was moonwalking on my tongue.

After she came for me I knew it was time my friend entered her and made her feel what she has never felt before. I look in her eyes and she complains but I couldn't hear her.

I've never had sex with anyone who was hungry for the damage I was about to cause.

I entered her as roughly as I could, she screamed to the pain and pleasure. Her nails dug in my back. I groaned as I pounded roughly inside of her, she bit on her bottom lip moaning and somewhat crying. "Oh Jay! Don't stop!" She screamed. I kept slamming our bodies together, she enjoyed it tears in her eyes yet she yearned for more. My body twitcehd as I released inside of her.

I dropped next to her and we both were trying to catch our breathe, with smiles plastered on our faces.

I felt my back sting like hell. "Whats up Jay?" She said I figured she noticed the change on my face.

"My back is sore AF girl you really scratched it." I say with a smirk on my face. "Im so sorry I got carried away, you just so deep inside of me" she says trying to hide she's blushing.

"It's ayt Nika" I say as I creep my hand between her thighs. I have pretty long nails so this might be painful for her.

I stick my long and rough finger in her and she breathes in with fear. She closes her eyes as my finger goes in and out of her, I add another finger and I can feel her tighten.

I pounded faster and faster in an out of her violently and she screamed. "Ja-jay...please st-op!!!" It wasn't the screams of pleasure it was of pain.

I stopped and removed my fingers and she gave me a thankful look. I looked at my fingers and saw blood even on the white sheets. "I'm sorry Niky, I didn't mean to hurt you" I said. "She sat up and her breasts were exposed and I felt myself harden.

She wiped away the tears on her face. "Are you kidding me?! That was the best sex I've ever had since I lost my virginity at 18!!"

She liked it oh my gosh, I've slept with a freak. Some girls would say it's rape and kick me out. I made her bleed and she wss totally cool with it.

I have found my true love unless she's seeing someone. Argh I hope she single.

"Uhm...Jay, you good?" She asked snapping out my thoughts. I sat up and couldn't help but react to the stings in my back.

She shifted closer and laid on my chest. Her warm, tanned body against mine. I looked at her hands and her pink nailpolish had blood stains.

She made me bleed too that's why she didn't mind that I hurt her. She's going be my new fuck buddy.

We sit in silence but a comfortable silence. My eyes get heavy and I give in and sleep.

[Next morning]

Onika p.o.v

Its Thursday 06:30 in the morning. I look by my side expecting it to be empty but today was special. I woke up naked under my black and white sheets and next to me was the most handsome man I've ever seen in a while with me in bed.

He had his arms wrapped around me. He had a tattoos on his upper body, but they weren't much.

He's caramel body glistened in the rising sunlight that shone through my bedroom.

I slip away from him and quickly do my hygiene. Instead of wearing sweats I decide to wear my white tank top and my stone-washed highwaist shorts with my slippers and my long black braids tied up losely.

I make breakfast and start singing a song I heard from the radio on my way home from work.

Do you still scroll down our text messages. This Henny got me thinking about things that we said. It was real, for real.
Im running low so please don't waste my ti-

I was cut off when I heard Jay says "good morning" standing by the sink shirtless, with black boxers only. He's hazel eyes took me on a journey that had no return.

"Uhm... Nika, you okay?" Jay asked with a puzzled look.
I shake my head and smile nervously. "Yeah, I-Im o-okay". "I thought you ditched me, them one night stands typa tip." He says with a smirk on his face. "I wanted to, but remembered I live here" I say goofing around and we both laugh at my statement.

The breakfast was the best I've ever had in years since my ex boyfriend Zac left me.

After cleaning up I take my pills. My mama said I was cursed ever since I was told I have bipolar disorder.

"What are those for?" Jay asks as I turn around to face him. "Uhm they are for migraines" I lie. "Oh, well let me quickly go freshen up then we can talk about when we gonna do this again ayt?" He says walking to my bedroom.

Jay p.o.v

I quickly take a shower, I grab my clothes and put them on and I really want something I can remember from the night we shared.

I open her drawer and I find a few vests and bras. They all smell like her. That sweet jasmine smell intoxicated me. I shoved the red tanktop in my sweaters pocket.

I go back in the kitchen and she's dancing to One Dance. She moved to the rhythm of the beat and damn the way she moved in them shorts made me hard.

"Uhm Niky" I said tapping her shoulder. "Hey..uhm sorry you witnessed that" she said flashing her cute smile. "I liked it" I say as I leaned in for a kiss and she kissed me back.

After the kiss we exchanged numbers and we would meet up Sunday for a date.

Oh yeah I forgot all about killing Chris, oh well I think I found me a keeper but Lani still belongs to me.

As I go downstairs I bump into Kehlani. Her face turned pale from fear and she started shaking. She ran as fast as the wind up the stairs leaving me with my mouth hanging open just a bit.

How can the girl I love be scared of me as if I was a zombie wanting to eat her brains?

I continued downstairs with my eyes looking down the floor. I get to my place and I was seduced by Mary-Jane till I feel asleep in her mesmerising scent.

××××××××××
Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter 😊🔥
Nicole 👑